E 8

Aminadeel walked into the market to see his interest Tina Josephine adkis. She was on the ladder Dusting a high shelf.  Her dress got caught into the ladder. 
"Darn dress." She sighed and it ripped making her fall wuth a scream high enough to startle the town. She was caught by a familiar brown skinned blonde 17 year old.
"Aminadeel.  You shouldn't have came."
"I rather get scolded by your uncle than let you fall to your death. " Aminadeel said letting her down. Tina looked at her ripped dress feeling embarrassed in his presence.
"One moment please. " Tina said heading to the back and changing into a peach pink dress.  She walked out and Aminadeel waited and his head turned and saw the beautiful maiden he was fond of.
"Don't stare so much Aminadeel ."
"Why not. "
"It's not proper for a woman. "
"Are you always this traditional ?'
"Yup and that'll never change. "
"Fair. I like traditional women. " Aminadeel said standing close to her now. Tina looked into his eyes . He looked into hers almost possessing her to kiss him but he stopped himself.  He turned to leave.
"Aminadeel ." Tina whispered feeling rejected a little. "You're confusing. "
"Not as much as you." He said with a smirk. 
"First You're flirtatious and now you're rude." Tina groaned getting back to work. He appeared in front of her.
"You are bashful in person compared to your letters to me." Aminadeel said not letting her win.
"That's because this is public not alone with you." She admitted and he gently grabbed her tiny hand.
"Meet me Tonight after midnight at the beach." He offered and she didn't say yes but he knew she probably would come.
......
Sire packed her things after the research. She got on her horse and rode out of town which was rare for a stranger. It highly bothered the mayor. Was she special?  Sire got home and greeted her family hugging her dad and mother tightly .
"I missed you guys. Where's my 3 besties!" Sire shouted and her siblings ran to her. Tney all talked together over dinner and sire had to rest because her birthday was in a week.
.....
The snow came down on her birthday as she prayed for and Peter smiled.  She danced in the snow with Sheldon and her siblings and had a snowball fight with the guest's.  She saw her Whitewood guardian .
"Aminadeel ." Sire greeted.
"Your highness. "
"Join us." Sire said throwing a snowball at him . He dodged it with a smirk.
"Maybe later." Aminadeel promised.   Sire stood with him not having fun until he threw something.  He sighed picking up snow and balling it up. He threw it at sire unexpectedly.  She squeaked in shock. She then chased Aminadeel and Toby be sure Toby got her twice .
"This is far different from my birthday. " jade chuckled.
"Its got a nice touch. " Micheal said making her smile. 
"Peter ?" Jade called looking for her brother and she felt a hit in the neck for a snowball.  She then saw Peter with a smirk.
"Oh you!" Jade argued making Peter laugh. She ran after him and he ran away as she got his back.  Peter then looked at his parents holding-hands and talking walking In the snow. Him and jade winked at each other and grabbed a snowball.  Micheal sighed knowing those two were trouble together.  Aria crossed her arm's nudging tay'vaughn.  He looked seeing the prince and princess.
"Should we stop them?" Tay'vaughn asked.
"Now why the hell would you do that?"  Violet asked being childish with Gwendolyn allowing this.  Hazel was in the middle of getting a kiss from her husband and suddenly two snow balls hit both of their faces.  Hazels mouth widened and Judah saw the teenager who amber socked in the face .
"Kids will be kids sweetie. " Gwendolyn shouted.  Jade and Peter ran away and hazel ran after them angrily.  She climbed up the tree so fast and the entire town watched.
"The hell is she doing kenneth stop her!" Gwendolyn scolded Judah who was enjoying this .
"Now why would he do that?" Tay'vaughn asked and Gwendolyn groaned.  Hazel saw them running towards the tree she was in. She stomped harshly making a load of snow fall on them.  Jade looked seeing ber mother. The party died of laughter.
....
Sire got dressed in a light orange dress amber designed and she put on a gold cloak and let the flower pins code her hair that hung down.  She breathe on and out after taking her medication. 
"I wish I could see you baby girl." Peter said and sire stood and went to her father and hugged him crying.
"If I would've known you wouldn't see by my birthday I wouldn't have wished for snow. " Sire replied crying.
"Reach in my pocket and get my glasses. " Peter told her.
"Daddy it's not...."
"Ssshhh just do it ." Peter stopping her. She got it out and put it on his eye's.  Peter had tears falling seeing his daughter who looked so much older.
"Daddy.....you're crying. " Sire said getting a tissue wiping his eyes as she would as a little girl.  Peter then paced getting himself together.
"You're old enough to know what's going on in the kingdom. " Peter began.
"I am? ....I mean what is it your highness. " sire stampers blushing at her father talking to her like a certified adult.
"Well I can see only with these glasses on."
"Is it a secret?" Sire whispered shutting the door making sure no one heard.
"Only me and your mother knows and jade. "
"So you're like stevie wonder now?" Sire teased making him laugh. 
"You got jokes. But on a serious note sire...be on your ps and Qs. Someone is trying to ruin our relationship ."
"Who would do that?" Sire asked worried.
"It's an old curse for when I was born. " Peter told her and sire nodded thinking.
"Sheldon said he knew something but he isn't allowed to tell me yet. "
"Keep him with you make sure he doesn't do anything alone.  That's the mistake I made.  That thing followed me home. " Peter said and sire nodded.  She sensed Sheldon and Peter could tell because she straightened herself. Sheldon knocked.
"Close your eyes first ." Sire said getting excited.
"Okay.  But how can I escort you with My eyes closed baby?" Sheldon asked.
"Just do it dearest. " Sire said and he shrugged and opened the door. Sire stared at him. He looked so elegant. 
"Wow." She whispered. Peter left them alone ."you can open your eyes now." Sire said and he opened them . He walked to her and he stayed distant.
"Told you you were the most beautiful girl in school. " he said and she blushed smiling  .
"Why so far away. "
"Because this is your coronation day and your purity is before the world. I'll just look from here." Sheldon replied and sire understood.
"You think you'll ever be able to be close tonight?" She asked not wanting him far away.
"Maybe later peaches. "