E 3

Peter slowly walked in with sire as if he were blind.  Michelle came back from work and Peter saw her being skinnier as if she ate nothing.  She grabbed his medicine.
"Okay Pete how are we taking it this time ?" She asked sitting him down by her.
"How about not taking it at all."
"Now pete."
"Now baby.  I hate medicine ."
"Fine I'll take it then you'll just Feel it like our bond. " Michelle suggested. 
"I'm a man i can do it!" Peter argued.
"Kay here then." Michelle said and Peter swallowed the pill and he almost gagged but she kissed his lips.
....
Peter had been watching her clean the bedroom and she was ranting to herself . Peter then cleared his throat . Michelle turned her head to him. She made a high pitch "hmm?" And Peter said nothing. Michelle shrugged and grabbed the broom continuing talking to herself.  Peter sighed and she looked at him concerned. 
"We are married aboiut 15 years now. You still do that thing when you wanna say something. " Michelle sassed moving her head like a bobble head.
"Amd you get offended for what reason?"
"Because you have that handsome mouth to use and all you do is grunt like a depressed bear."  Michelle said sweeping happy he was talking to her.
"You do it too ."
"No the hell I don't!"
" yes the hell you do ."
"When?" Michelle challenged as asher walked passed her and grabbed some candy from the bowls. "Put it back!" Peter and Michelle shouted and he froze.  He put it back .
"I'm invisible ." Asher whispered putting the red cape over his head walking out.
"What can I do with that one." Michelle sighed smiling a little at his cleverness.
"He is my son you know.  " Pete answered with a chuckle.  Rumi walked to her parent's.  She held her father's hand each time to let him know she was near.
"HI daddy and mama.  Can I get one of those?" Rumi asked sounding irritated at the fact asher bribed her to come in there .
"Sure baby. Grab one for your brother ." Michelle instructed.  Rumi said thank you and grabbed two. After she left Michelle blinked feeling like her vision was clearer.  Peter then sighed and said
"Can we talk ?"
"Sure."
"Can I hold you for a second?"
"Uh.....are you sure.  "
"Mhmm."
"Okay. " Michelle sat by him and he held her feeling what was his .
"I missed you."
"Me too ." He kissed her neck knowing her body.
"I want you tonight. " Peter said hungrily feeling aroused.
"I'm not the same. "
"How?" Peter asked.  She put his hand on her skinny thighs .  "You promised you'd take care of yourself. "
"I worry too much. " sge admitted.  He sat her on his lap.  "I can't Save you Peter and I am punishing myself for it."
"Don't say that .it hurts." Peter told her kissing her lips.  "You are the reason I haven't killed myself yet."
"Don't you ever!"
"I won't if you won't. " Peter said loving her so much.  "Remember our vows? I live for you."
"Like you live for me." Michelle finished and he hugged her . "I need you now peter." Michelle confessed. "Don't give up yet." She whispered.
"I won't baby.  As long as you're by my side." Peter swore rubbing her brown hair.
.....
Peter lay with his wife with his glasses off not needing them to be pleased with her. Thru cuddled together naked and warm.
"Passion came by ."
"How is my cousin doing?"
"She's good.  She's better sense the funeral.  She gave me a gift and I can only tell you." Peter said and she nodded. 
"I think you look nice with them. Quite handsome. " she said rubbing his face.  He smirked with a blush. She put them on his face and Peter saw his beautiful wife.
"You look beautiful ." He said and Michelle then blushed and she then froze and opened her mouth.
"Sense when?" She whispered getting the tea . Peter then told her and she then remembered that he mentioned her looking unhealthy and she felt bad.
"You still look beautiful and sexy." Peter told her and she blushed snuggling in him.  Peter told her the plan and she was fascinated.
"I get to be part of this one." Michelle excited bouncing her feet on the bed. " now I'm gonna laugh each time sire thinks you can't see her take your pens in your office." Michelle chuckled being a menacing woman like Peter.
"You are crazy girl."
.....
Sheldon stood facing the door to the corridor to the trial room. Peter walked upto him.
"You going in?"
"I have too. I promised my mother."  He answered and Peter patted his shoulder.
"I'm going with you." Peter said and Sheldon nodded and they walked in. They sat at the round table seeing the king and queen the grand lady's and misters.  Kalice, Owen,  Stephanie and Zairan.   Hagari,  Doris,  and blue were there along with Hakeem and Jonathan.  Lastly Nora and Jason arrived with the knights and knightresses of the kingdom. Vivian sat by Sheldon and Laurie arrived with sire and Katie.  Judah hit the malet on the table.
"This hearing is on behalf of August 12th 2037, as Clayton Sheldon haze was taken in charges of attempt of murder,  kidnapping,  and treason to the harm of the princess and  Domestic violence to Vivian townseff." Judah read and hagari looked at her cousin worried.  "Layla stone will be asking the questions. " Judah concluded. 
"Bring him tay'vaughn. " Hazel ordered.  Sheldon wasn't ready to see his father. He shook his leg and Vivian held his hand.
"We got this my son." Vivian whispered to him.  Tay'vaughn brought him and he was standing with his head down.
"Mister haze we'll read you your rights.  Then we'll proceed the hearing. " Judah said. Aria respected Sheldon so she did not rough him up.  She read the rights and clayton spat calling them a liar. Aria looked at him for a long time and walked away  . Judah was certain she just imagined 1000 ways to kill him.  Layla then walked through the doors with a woman who was Clayton's lawyer  .
"Miss mieno glad you can make it." Judah said and she smiled at him . She had eyes for clayton however she was 20 and he was 46. He didn't care when he cheated on his wife.
The jurisdiction started.