E 6

Sire passed the tavern and Sophia appeared in front of her. She jumped afraid.
"Did you just?"
"Where are you going child?"
"Whitewood ."
"Go back to your parent's while you can."
"While I can?" She asked confused . Sophia took her hand and pulled her into the tavern. "Sophia stop it!" Sire demanded being stubborn.
"I will not. Your father would not like it."
"He will never know."
"Oh he'll know alright.  He'll be looking for you on your birthday and you won't remember who you are!" Sophia scolded and sire didn't listen she went to the door and tried to open it but it was locked.
"Sophia.  Open it back!" Sire argued knowing she was not of this world.
"Not until you listen.  Before you go doing a blind research not knowing where you are going at least know the basics!"
"I don't care of the basics Sophia.  I want to hurry and help my father and possibly the world." Sire confessed and Sophia softened her heart and she allowed it to stay opened .
"You may go. But if a woman in a blue dress comes passed you .....that's your grandmother warning you that trouble is before you young scholar. " Sophia said and she gave sire a list of signs and she gave her a cross necklace. She wished her well and sire went off.
.....
My first day in Whitewood
I head toward the marketplace and I decided to be in my wolf form because I look different.  My white hair bounced off my back as I grabbed an apple and set it in a basket.  I grabbed a lamb chop and apple cider missing my mother's vinegar lamb. I grab potatoes , bell peppers, onions,  and bay leaves.   I grab other groceries and I appear in front of the merchant.
"Good day  to you."
"Good day." Sire answered to her in my Paddington accent.  The merchant scanned the groceries and i paid and teleported away.  I did not want to be noticed I just wanted to do research.
....
I shipped my first journal to the library after the night. I was cooking myself breakfast and I sensed my love Sheldon. I turn to him.
"Sheldon. "
"Sire. " he greeted.  We hugged tightly. God knew i missed my love . I then offered him breakfast.  He ate with me staring into my eyes ."I read your first journal. "
"Oh?" I blushed not knowing he'd already known ot was made. I then saw a woman in a blue dress with her face hidden with a hood. I was confused.  Was Sheldon not Sheldon?  "Do you know if father is OK?"
"He's fine."
"Did he see you off."
"He always does. "
"Funny.  He's blind." I say standing walking towards the cabinet by the refrigerator . Sheldon stood and it looked as if he was gonna attack me but I pushed him with the will of living.  I grabbed my arrows and pointed it at him. "You dare come in my presence you witch. "
"You're good . But I did not come to kill you your highness. I've come to warn you others know of your presence. " he said and his natural form appeared . He had long pale blonde hair.   His eye's were orange and his skin was pale.
"Should I believe you?'
"You don't have too. But I'm here as your friend and guide. "
"As God as your witness?" I  asked and he stood and bowed.
"As God as my witness.  If I were a witch I wouldn't say his name with such respect. " he said and I was relieved .  I lighten up and I let him eat breakfast being a great hostess as mama always taught me. I missed my mother and my dear friends Toby and Tristan . Of course my three amazing siblings.  I would be back soon I promised them with depth.  Being here felt abnormal.  Like I was in a horror hotel. Such a dream but not a good one. Only God could help Mr if something were to happen  . No doctor here was the doctor I needed.
"You think quite loud your highness. "The male said. I didn't ask his Name.
"What's your name?"
"Aminadeel." He answered quickly and I look at him using My gifts of detecting his vibe. He was definitely here my benefit but he had his own motive.  He tested my skills in defending myself so I assume he wanted protection or some sort of combat help.
"Aminadeel. What is your reason for being here. You know I'm in hiding and disguise. "  I asked seeing if he cared for my well being  .
"Your quarter's are protected.  You are quite safe here." Aminadeel said and I gaze at him as if he spoke nonsense beyond my understanding  . I understood him I just didn't understand why he was the one who saw fit to help me. I then showed him my natural form and he bowed as if he saw a goddess. I made him arise.
"Don't bow please . It makes me uncomfortable. " I tell him. I twist My ring thinking of Sheldon .
"Sy?" I hear him call.
"Sheldon. " I whispered. 
"I'll be there just wait for me." He thought and I nodded . I then grabbed my journal .
"Today I'm researching magic beneath the mist. Come with me. Be My knight ." I ordered aminadeel knowing he just wanted to feel used and important.  He followed and his presence made other's afraid.  Who was he? If not a witch then....he must be blessed in further gifts than any Witcher here. He then saw a waitress about my age and he smiled at her as she looked at him.
"Your lover?" I asked being curious.
"Not yet." He answered.
"Wanna ask her out then?"
"It's not important. "
"Love is far more important . It makes us who we are. And it drives us to be our best selves you know?" I tell him. He was silent thinking about it.  "We'll start here. " I whispered to him. I stand far listening to People talk and write facts and loads of knowledge.  I asked questions as aminadeel stood afar.  I leave 4 hours later and I head to the house.  Sheldon was there sitting on the fence waiting.  I run to him and he kissed My lips. Now this is my Sheldon.