E 5

The Triplets came by and hung out with Winslow and the twins. 
"Children come get this lunch now." Violet told them. They all went their grandma and sat down. "Anything exciting happened?" Violet asked always loving the gossip with the children.
"Alison likes this boy at school. "
"No I don't!"
"Does too." Junior teased.  It was true Alison had a crush on bretwin.  She would often meet up with him after school and hang out.
"Is he a tall boy like your grandfather?"
"Yeah." Alison answered with red cheeks. Sire came home with kalice.
"What's the conversation about?" Sire asked sitting with her cousins  .
"Alison's crush ."
"Can we talk about grass or something?" Alison asked being embarrassed . Violet laughed changing the subject.  After lunch she watched them play and her eyes looked tired and werry .  She stood to get water and she fell . Sire screamed running towards her.
"Someone help!" She shouted .
.....
Violet lay asleep in the bed with jade , Peter,  Judah Hazel and Winston standing next to her. Stephanie ran in with Zairan and the twins.  Kylan whispered to his grandmother.
"Come on Nanna wake up."  Violet opened her eyes.
"Winston. "
"I'm here ." Winston held her hand. 
"I'm alright but the kingdom is not. " violet said and Stephanie looked at Zairan alarmed.  "The blessing is being tampered with. Someone 0ut a curse on the kingdom. " violet whispered to him and he looked alarmed as well. 
"Tell the staff of the quarter's to leave. This matter is secret. " Winston said and Stephanie hurried and the twins followed her helping her out. Sire then left she went to the library having a hunch.  Sire grabbed her suspicious journal and turned to the Whitewood page.
The mysterious town of Whitewood outside of the tavern is forbidden but I have a hunch we will be visiting the ones who hate us soon. Maybe an absurd sign like a fainting of a family member,  or an attack on us. Whichever one I'll go there myself.  I promise to God.

Sire shut her journal looking up and there was Sheldon.
"Planning something baby?"
"Yes.  "
"Don't go alone. "
"Will you come with me?" She asked packing her satchel.
"No. Your family doesn't want me too."
"I'd hardly say that's true." Hazel said walking towards them. "Sire give us a moment darling. " Sire left . Hazel went to him.
"Sheldon.  Why are you running?" Hazel asked him. She cared for him as if he were her grandchild.  Sheldon looked at her.
"I almost killed a man your highness.  That's not fair to the good in this kingdom. " Sheldon said.
"Your actions did not change what this kingdom represents ......perhaps you're afraid it changed you ?" Hazel asked and he looked away.  He then stood to leave.
"The kingdom is in danger. And it's after your fiancé and Peter  . She needs you sweetheart . Come let's go to the polar amd get you a nice home cooked meal. " Hazel said and Sheldon followed her feeling like he had too. She was singing heading to the kitchen and cooking him a grill cheese sandwich and her husband.
"My husband loves these. He's a strong man and that's only because I make sure he eats his fruits and vegetables. "  Hazel said taking the wok and flipping the eggs.  She turned on some music. Sheldon was confused at her thoughts.  She was thinking of the worst xade scenario but she was singing and cooking for him. Hazel danced to the fridge that opened itself.  Judah came in sighing in frustration and he saw his happy ball of joy dancing in  the kitchen.
"Elle what the hell. "
"What? "
"We are in a crisis right now. "
"Uh uh."
"Yuh huh."
"Nope it's just unfortunate events no crisis though. "  Hazel corrected fixing his sandwich.  She made fruit salad and a smoothie for them and sat with them.  Sge moved her hair out the way and the length almost slapped Judah's face.
"Sorry kenneth. "
"It's fine."
"I thought of cutting my hair. "
"No."
"Why it's a bit long and my babies wanna play jumprope with it that's insulting. "
"I thought you wanted us to grow it together. :
"Sheldon what do you think?" Hazel asked and his eye's widened nervously.
"This is between yall. I'm just enjoying my meal."
"I love him kenneth he's so direct. I'm glad someone can tell my granddaughter no." Hazel praised excited.
"I told you ." Judah said.
"Ah well I have a right to worry. " Hazel defended.  "Anyways I won't cut my hair but I'll do something different but it'll be a surprise. " Hazel told  Judah . "And I'll do it myself . I'll be back and we can discuss the solution later. " Hazel said leaving after kissing Judah's lips.  He smacked her butt making her embarrassed.
"JUDAH!" She shouted popping his shoulder.
"She likes it." Judah whispered to Sheldon. 
...
"So where have you been?"
"Away."
"You talk to sire yet?"
"I have. We send letters. "
"I see. You two will marry soon her birthday is almost here."
"I don't wanna marry her until this is over. I like peace  ."
"She has told me the same thing.  You two are always on the same page. That reminds me of me and my wife. But disagreements are sorta hard to get by. We both are stubborn. " Judah explained.
"Stubborn is right.  Sire is always sure of what she wants  . Sometimes I have to stop her and let her think. "
"Good. She's ambitious . Like her father and spontaneous like her mother. Meaning no is just gonna make her rebel even worse ." Judah explained.
"Don't worry your highness.  We have an understanding on that sort of thing. "