A woman screamed as she gave birth to a baby boy. She looked at the boy, her son, and spoke softly "Kal-El."

As the father walked to the council it was revealed that the world they were on was not Earth but instead another world. One that gave the people who lived there special powers. Krypton.

All of a sudden in the middle of a council meeting from trying to save their world there was violence and bloodshed that spread. The council members and Jor-El looked to the hallway in shock and confusion. All of a sudden a man and his guards came forward "this council has been disbanded."

"On whose authority?"

The man shot her killing her instantly. This man was none other than General Zodd who decided that he was going to turn on the lawmakers who had ruined his world. Zodd ordered Jor-El to be taken away but the alien father put up a hell of a fight.

He called his wife and told her to ready the launch before running outside and seeing the absolute destruction of his planet. Debris flying everywhere, fire burning everything in sight, and explosions destroying everything. He dove into the water and grabbed the codex of his world before hurrying back to the room where his family was.

He needed to move fast in order to get ahead of Zodd and he crash-landed into his home. He placed the codex into the ship before talking his wife into sending their son away. He placed his son into the ship which immediately locked him in before the codex was fully downloaded into Kal-El and the ship.

The boy rose and the ship locked him in and kept him safe before Zodd appeared with five attack ships as the woman prepared to launch the ship into safe. Zodd and Jor-El fought and no matter how powerful Zodd was Jor-El refused to give up because he knew what it would mean if he did.

Lara the mother pressed the launch button distracting Jor-El causing Zodd to get the upper hand and kill him. Zodd angry that the codex had gotten away made a mistake as the remaining council members had their forces surround him.

Zodd and his insurgents were sentenced to life in space prison before Lara went to the Citadel and watched as the planet burned from the inside with streaks of fire shooting from the core of the planet. Krypton was torn apart and burned from the inside.

As the pod with Kal-El in it rushed to its destination Krypton exploded behind him before his pod entered the earth's atmosphere and crashed in the middle of the night.

Years later, in the middle of an oil sea fire, a man appears covered in flames and with superhuman strength to save dozens of men trapped inside unaware of what his maturity into his powers would cause.

Meanwhile on an island millions of miles away, Minerva Hecate Prince the oldest daughter of Hippolyta the Amazon Queen, and Zeus the King of the Gods was training like usual when she felt something like a sense of energy come through her.

She stopped training immediately and turned to Antiope who sighed "it is time to tell you your purpose just as I told Diana hers."

Minerva nodded wondering if she was going to learn why Diana had left the island before her.  Minerva seemed confused as Antiope walked her to a room that had her mother the Queen of the Amazons waiting for her. Minerva looked at her mother "mother, Antiope says it is time to know my destiny."

Hippolyta nodded "yes my daughter. When you were born the goddesses gave you gifts. Lady Athena gave you the gift of intelligence and understanding war strategy, Lady Artemis gave you the ability of accuracy with a bow and the ability to hunt perfectly while Lady Aphrodite gifted you a soulmate."

"A soulmate?" Minerva looked at her mother and Antiope confused considering the fact that Amazons hated men.

Hippolyta nodded "yes, but this man is not a man. No, this man is closer to a god. His name is Kal-El or Clark Kent, and he's an alien from a different planet. Lady Aphrodite said that when he comes into his powers then you would feel it and that when you did it would be time for you to go and help him."

"Help him," the brunette Amazon was confused. "With what and how?"

Hippolyta shook her head "I'm not sure with what. As for the how." Hippolyta led her eldest daughter into a room. There in the room were two mannequins one was empty and had held her sister's suit while the other held an outfit with white pants and a silver body suit with what looked like armored wings wrapping around it along with white and silver armored boots. She noticed that there was a pegasus head where the armored wings met at the chest. There were also white wings on the back of the armor and a tiara that held a diamond in the middle with pegasi on the side.

Laying next to it were silver gauntlets, a sword that had pegasi on the handle, and a pendant that had the motif of a pegasus on it.

Minerva gasped "it's beautiful."

Hippolyta nodded "it was made by Lord Hephaestus, Lady Athena, Lady Artemis, and Lord Zeus together. It will protect you from most attacks." She then pointed to the gauntlets "you see these gauntlets?" Minerva nodded "they can absorb and turn energy back. The pegasus pendant is how you store and access the armor.

Minerva smiled as she grabbed the pendant and placed it around her neck. As soon as it was on she felt electricity run through her and she watched amazed as the white armor disappeared from the mannequin as it appeared on her. She looked at herself in the armor and smiled. It felt like the armor had given her a boost of energy. She was interrupted from her thoughts when Hippolyta grabbed the sword.

The Amazonian Queen looked at her eldest daughter "and this is the twin to the god killer sword. Its name is Honor. It can not break, you can not lose it and it can cut through anything."

Minerva took the sword and looked at her mother "does this armor have a name?"

Antiope and Hippolyta looked at each other "Lady Pegasus is its name." Minerva nodded before thinking of the armor going back into the pendant and watched as it did armor, sword, boots, tiara, and all. Hippolyta looked at her "go my daughter and be legendary."