Chapter Nine

"Bree, I'm scared to tell them." Stacie says softly, she was face timing the blonde as she lay in bed. Her parents would be home in the next hour and she had to tell them she was pregnant again. But this time she didn't know if it was Beca's or Aubrey's.

"You shouldn't be. If they got mad, they'd be hypocrites." Aubrey said softly, smiling gently through the phone.

Stacie shifts slightly, lifting her shirt to show the tiny bump that was forming. "I think I might be a month along. Which would be from when we were sneaking around." She says softly.

"We should speak to a doctor before we assume anything." Aubrey said softly.

Nodding her head, Stacie moves to pull her shirt back down. "I wish you were here, I'd feel better telling them."

"I wish I could be there too." Aubrey said softly.

Stacie sighs softly, shifting on her bed again. "Bree, I have to tell you something honestly." She says softly, not wanting to lie to the blonde anymore.

"Tell me what?" Aubrey asked softly, shifting in the chair she was sitting in.

"Beca and I, we had sex two different times when you girls were all here." Stacie says softly, tears filling her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me that when I found her in bed with you?" Aubrey asked, a soft frown crossing her features.

Stacie sits up a little more. "I didn't want you to hate me." She whispers softly. "It shouldn't have happened and it did."

"We can't change the past." Aubrey said, she was calm.

"I'm sorry." Stacie whispers, waiting for the blonde to hang up on her and never talk to her again.

"You should make a doctor's appointment as soon as possible." Aubrey said. She was still calm.

"Do you hate me?" Stacie asks quietly, unable to look at the screen.

"I could never hate you, Stacie. I am a little upset that you didn't tell me right away but I don't hate you." Aubrey responded.

Sniffling softly, Stacie nods her head. "I'm sorry."

"I have to go. My dad is coming. I'll call you later. Bye," Aubrey ended the call before Stacie could say anything.

Stacie dropped her phone on the bed beside her and curled up, sobbing softly. She covered her face with her hands, tears rolling down her cheeks. Aubrey was mad at her, she knew it. She pulled the sheets up over her head, burying her face in her pillow as she cried.

An hour later

Stacie must've cried herself to sleep because she was woken up by her dad lightly shaking her shoulder.

"Honey, dinner is ready." Henry said softly, running his fingers through his daughter's hair. "Your brothers are here for an impromptu visit too with their families."

Sitting up, Stacie rubs at her eyes which were still red and swollen from crying herself to sleep.

"Are you okay?" Henry asked softly, pushing her hair out of her eyes.

The sixteen year old nods her head slowly, clearing her throat. "I'm fine."

"Okay, come on, mom made your favourite." Henry said softly, standing up and holding his hand out to his daughter.

Getting up, Stacie stretches slightly, her shirt raising to show the slight bump.

Henry didn't notice. He waited patiently for his daughter, hoping one day she would fix her relationship with Beca and they could be happy again.