A Love So Devastating. ( Part 1)

Jeon jungkook
24
Soon to be the Mafia Lord after his father.
Feelings are not something that he

wants because for him they make a person vulnerable and the devil can't be soft for anyone.
In the underworld, he is known as The devil because of his brutality.
Virgin, because he slices everyone's hands who dare to touch him.

Kim taehyung
22
Virgin.
A needy boy who wants to study.

A kind and innocent heart that which the other wants to hunt.

A boy was chewing his lips after catching a glimpse of his father who was pleading with the Landlord to give him one more day to arrange the money.
The owner who was double age glanced at him, licked his lips, and spoke something to his father.

His father glimpsed at him and then gave him a sick look and told him to go inside his room.

He nodded and went inside not noticing how the older man was looking at his back.

Kim Taehyung lives in a small town with his father who is an alcoholic.

His mother died while delivering to him. He somehow studied in a government school and completed his school studies but he didn't have enough money to continue his studies.

But he wanted to study further but didn't dare to tell his father.

It was a cold day in the evening when the doorbell rang and he unlocked the door and saw men in all black with a suitcase in their hands.
He with hesitation called his father who came out of his room and seemed happy seeing all those.
Like he knew them.

His father told him to bring something for the guests.
He made coffee and went into the living room to see one of them was giving his father the black suitcase.

And his father's eyes went wide after opening the bag.

One of the men looked at him and asked: Is he?

His father nodded and the man seemed to smirk while looking at him.

Taehyung didn't know what was happening.
He put the coffee on the table and immediately walked from there.

They left and his father was dancing.
He called him and gave him the news.

And Taehyung couldn't believe what he was hearing.
His father admitted him to the hostel to study further and he will be going there tomorrow.

Taehyung was confused about the sudden behavior change but decided to cherish this moment.

Not knowing what danger was waiting for him there.

His wish was going to be true now he could study further.

Taehyung was overwhelmed by excitement.
He didn't ask about that man but his father told him that they were his old friends and come to help him.

Taehyung was told that there would be a car awaiting him in the evening to pick him up.

He was going to the best hostel in soul.

The next day he came out of his small house and saw the car was already there.
He looked at his house the last time before going inside with his luggage.

He looked at the driver who was the same man who gave the suitcase to his father.

But why he was smiling evilly?

The car was going on the highway. It was not the way of the Seoul.

He asked in a haze: This is not the right way.
The man said: Yes the hotel is out of Seoul in the hilly area so that students can have fresh air.

Taehyung nodded and looked at the outside view.

He was feeling enthusiastic about making new friends.

The car halted in front of the big building and Taehyung was not convinced if it was the right place or not.

It was far away from a hostel.
He looked at the man who signaled him to come out.

Taehyung made his heart strong and came out with his baggage.

And stepped inside he glanced at the guard not one but there were 10 guards.

He swallowed and footed inside.

He was getting on and shortly came into the big building.
He saw a reception but the guy was doing something strange to some boys.

A man came and shoved him into a line.
He saw what was going on, a man who was putting down something on the boy's neck.
What he was writing?
He looked at the boy and saw the number 47 on his neck.
There were 2 more students in front of Taehyung.

His turn arrived and the man looked at him and spoke up: He would be useful for the Russian gang.

Taehyung heart quickened up when the other nodded his head.

He was informed that he would be here to study.

He inquired: What are you speaking about Mister?

The two looked at him and raised a question: Your father didn't tell you why are you here.

He swallowed greedily and shook his head.
The man didn't answer back but wrote a number on his neck 50.

It became noiseless for a minute because of the footsteps, all people bent to the man who was coming.
Taehyung's back was facing him.

The man uttered with a serious voice that caused Taehyung to twist to catch a glimpse of the person.
" All come?".

Both man who was conversing with Taehyung a few minutes ago nodded.

The individual becomes silent when both of their gazes meet.

The sudden stare made everything blur around them.
Taehyung squeezed his bag that was on his back tightly, hugging it to himself when he felt the adrenaline just from his stare.

Heart and mind both go numb just like the depth of the ocean.

The person's eyes studied his face and halted his stares at Taehyung's eyes.
Something about them tempted him.
And he hated it.

The gaze was sharper than any Animal's eye.
And Taehyung was not that skilled at holding stare touch.

His sights shifted down to the floor.
Breaths stuck in his throat when he noticed the other gaze was on his bare neck.

Seeing the number.

Jungkook looks as blank as a plane a few minutes ago like his heart doesn't throb loudly causing him to lose his whiff.

A lamb comes to be slaughtered in his den.

He saw the number and realized why the other was there.
Jung Kook without diverting his gaze from the boy in front of him questioned: Is he the final?

Both men sounded yes Mr Jeon.
And Jung Kook nodded not believing what could happen to this boy who seemed innocent.
And Taehyung couldn't help but peek up with his innocent looks at the intimidating man.
He was not aware of what mess he was coming into.

Comments a lot and tell me your opinion.