Dear Enemies.

This is for you dear.
@MansiWaghmare7

Min yoongi
28
CEO Of Min enterprises
Single
Cold and doesn't give a damn about anyone, well until a unique creature landed in his life and stole his sleep and peace.
His eyes are enough to kill but not one person.

Park Jimin
21
College student.
One and only who has dared to make Min Yoongi's life a living hell since he arrived at his house.
Sassy and bratty too.
His tongue and talks are enough to kill someone but not one person.

Someone has said bad times come without telling same was true with Min Yoongi the CEO Of the number one industry in Korea, someone was going to come into his life like chaos.

The morning was the usual, everybody was getting ready for their work, The house was silent because the Elder son Min Yoongi preferred silence, he likes quietness and mute people.
Nobody wanted to face his warmth, they knew he was the living devil on earth.

The sound of footsteps was echoing as he came downstairs from the stairs with his hands inside his pockets.
All maid's eyes were down not wanting to face him.
His head was held high, he was proud of himself for creating the empire that was now ruling Korea.

cold features and sharp eyes were scanning the people who were sitting on the table waiting for him to arrive.

Min Taehyung greeted him with a smile: Good morning hyung.
He nodded and patted his head.

Min Taehyung husband of Min Jungkook the younger Son of Mins.
They married recently but Taehyung has already made a soft spot in his heart for himself.
He sees the other as his younger brother.

He sat on the head table and greeted his brother and father who had already started eating, but he rolled his eyes when he saw new lovebirds were giving lovely glances at each other.

He sometimes thought, does love change the person?

Suga was a CEO, whereas Jungkook handled the Mafia side.
He was more Ruthless than Suga before the marriage,  but after marriage, he changed and became the person Taehyung wants.
He shook his head and focused on his food.

Silence surrounded the atmosphere like air, nobody was making even eating noise.
But the moments didn't last long.

"TAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

The screaming made everyone stand up and take their guns out at an unknown person who came inside while holding bags.

Min Yoongi who was calm and sitting perfectly in his seat was now on the floor hearing the screams.
He looked at the person who just arrived and got up from the floor.

He cursed internally, Park Jimin.
This boy had made his life a living hell when he arrived at his house for the marriage.
Taehyung's younger Brother.
But Min Yoongi was sure that someone changed the baby of Mr. Park after delivery.

Taehyung was polite whereas Jimin was far from it.
Taehyung was kind and there Jimin was a troublemaker.
Taehyung makes his house a living heaven and here he made his life and house also a living hell.
That Min Yoongi somehow survived.

He glared at Jimin who just gave him a creepy smile.

Mr Min saved Jimin from Yoongi many times or else Jimin would have been buried under 6 feet in their garden for bothering and teasing Suga for his short height and cat-like eyes.

Jimin ran and hugged Taehyung tightly.

Taehyung asked: Minny I am so happy but wait a minute........ Tae looked at the five bags that were arriving behind Jimin.
What are these bags for?
He asked.

Jimin looked at him excitedly and said: you will not believe what I am going to say the.
He gave a long pause and yelled: I AM GOING TO STAY HERE FOR 2 YEARS BECAUSE THE KOREA  TOP DANCE ACADEMY ACCEPTED ME IN THEIR TEAM FOR AN INTERNATIONAL DANCE COMPETITION.

Jungkook and Mr Min who were still focusing on eating their food coughed hearing the breaking news.
They both looked at Suga who was killing Jimin with his eyes in his mind.

Suga whispered with greeting teeth: 2 years, him in my house? Who permitted him to stay here?

His sharp gaze went to Mr Min who gulped and then Jungkook who was crying internally.

Jungkook looked up with innocent eyes and pointed toward Mr Min who felt betrayed by his son.

Mr. Min said in a calm voice: Yoon Jimin is a good boy he has changed, and he will not bother you I swear and Taehyung will be upset if you send Jimin away.

Min Yoongi sighed and said: Fine, but if he tries to bother or tease me then I will..............

"Hey Cat like eyes, lazy human being how are you doing?".

Jungkook had already left his seat, Taehyung had already run, and Mr. Min was under the table.

Suga got up from the table and walked towards him with glaring eyes, how much Jimin was controlling his laugh looking at his red face.

But his laugh turned into horror when he found himself against the wall with the cat-like eye human aka Min Yoongi was pinning him.

Suga leaned closer and Jimin looked down to see him pointing the gun at his waist.

If Suga's finger mistakenly moves then the bullet will be inside his pretty waist.

Suga smirked and said: This is my house and my rules will be followed here. I will kill you if you try to be smart.

Jimin being Jimin, didn't hold back his tongue and said while mimicking the older: Exactly this is a house old man, not school where you are the principal and I am the student and your family members are teachers.
Don't be a Hitler,  just chill.

There are more parts, comment  about this chapter 1.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️