The Killer Machine.

Jeon jungkookA contract killer

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jeon jungkook
A contract killer.
He is the best killer machine in the underworld because of his cruelty.
29.
A man of his word.

Kim Taehyung
A college student.
21
Why look simple when you can look gorgeous?

He likes attention, names, and fame are his favorite things.
Spoiled and sensitive at the same time.

Jungkook was someone who didn't like to give a damn about anyone but seeing the image of someone was making him frustrated.
What was happening to him?
Why he was behaving like this?
Why the boy was affecting him?

Jungkook's eyes were hypnotized by the black orbs of his.
It was a simple task for him.
Kill Kim Taehyung and get his 10 million, it was easy, very easy than his former targets.
He never thought before killing everyone but then why this boy was making him regret his decision to kill him?

Jungkook sighed and got up to calm himself.
He needed fresh air.
Jungkook was holding the glass of wine in his right hand and his left was in his pocket.
He looked front, not to see the beauty of the city. But to glance into his apartment.
Jung Kook's gaze was looking for him yet he felt frustrated when he didn't get a glimpse of him.
Jungkook felt an unknown emotion in his body, an emotion he never imagined he would feel.

Kim Tae Hyung came like a silent storm in his life and turned it upside down.
But his desperation came to an end when he saw him, the one whom he was searching for.
Jungkook breath stopped for a second when he saw him, only a towel wrapped around his waist.
The upper body was in view.
Jungkook wanted to kill this beautiful for not closing the window.

It was a chance for Jungkook to kill this boy now.
Yet he chooses to admire the beautiful view.

Wait, beautiful.
Jungkook coughed a little, how could he think of this cute boy as beautiful?
Wait cute?

Jungkook shakes his head and takes a deep breath.
Maybe he's drunk that's why he was thinking like this?
Yes, it could be.

After a battle with himself, jungkook again looked up to catch sight of him.
But he regrets the moment when Taehyung was standing naked, admiring his body in the mirror and smiling.

Jungkook turns around not wanting to be a pervert.
He closed his eyes wanting to disappear all the images of Taehyung.
But even when his eyes were closed he could only see him.
Irritation overtakes him and his hand tightens around the glass making it break into many pieces.
The few pieces gored in his palm yet the pain was nowhere to be felt.

Jungkook thoughts broke off when the mobile rang.
He took out the mobile from his pocket and rolled his eyes looking at the caller ID.
He answered the call.
"Why are you calling me?
??: when will you kill him? It's been a month jungkook.

Jungkook declared nonchalantly: I need more time.
??: No need. You don't have to kill him any more my one man will go to his college as a professor and will kill him. You come to me tomorrow and take your money.

Didn't know if it was a good thing or bad.
He should be happy, jungkook should be happy that he didn't have to face Taehyung anymore.
But then why his heart was becoming restless?
Just the thought of not seeing him made Jungkook's heart clench.

??: Jungkook are you there?
Jungkook comes to reality and hums and cuts the call.

His eyes again went on searching the other but this time, he found the lights turned off.

Taehyung never noticed him. And here his eyes were always on the younger.

He never broke his rules but Kim Taehyung forced him to break them.
He never feels sympathy for anyone and yet here he was the thought of Taehyung's getting hurt made Jungkook turn the world upside down.
Then how could he afford to hurt Taehyung and let others do that?

Jungkook was in dilemma and he did what his heart said.

Opening the door of his apartment was not a big thing for Jungkook as he had many times here before.
For killing Taehyung but every time ended up Sitting on the sofa and staring at Tae without blinking.

But this time he came not to stare but to take, take Taehyung away from all the mess he was in.

Jungkook eyes wondered at the walls and Taehyung's pictures, he rolled his eyes when he saw Taehyung's images with his male friends.
He felt a burning sensation in his heart. The sensation was increasing each second as he was staring at Taehyung with others.
Not to provoke himself he turned his gaze and took a deep breath before walking toward his room.
There was a pull that was pulling Jungkook to come into the room.

Opened the door and after seeing the sleeping figure was sleeping without any worry.
Maybe he feels that there is someone who will protect him.

Jungkook took out a handkerchief from his pocket and chloroform. 

And made Taehyung smell it so he would sleep peacefully for a few hours.
He could inject Taehyung but the younger didn't like injection.

Jungkook picked him carefully in his arms like nothing and Jungkook felt satisfaction when Taehyung hid himself in Jungkook's arms to find warmth.
Jungkook pulled him closer and walked out.

He had to do it for the other 's safety.
Jungkook knew the feeling he was feeling but he was too stubborn to accept it.
According to him, it was just attraction but this attraction would lead him to go any length for the other's safety.

There will be more parts.