To Love A Psycho Last Part.

Accepting the fate.
Taehyung had no choice but to accept his fate which was now tied with the jeon jungkook.

He was sitting on the bed and tears were falling from his eyes while looking at the decorating room which was screaming that it was their first night.

He didn't know what jungkook would do.
Jungkook married him forcefully but that doesn't mean he will give his body to him also.

He closed his eyes fearing what was coming ahead of him because the sounds of footsteps were clear to his ear.

He hugged his knees and tried to hide himself when the door was opened by the psychopath who had taken him there and now was his husband.

Jungkook came inside with an evil grin on his sinful lips while seeing his husband in the white sinful dress.

Jungkook opened his coat, threw it on the couch, and closed the door.

Taehyung bites his lips to prevent his sobs and still doesn't look up.

Jungkook steps halted when he heard a crying sound.
His sharp jaw clenched and he looked at Taehyung who was shivering.

Jungkook removed his tie and the shirt he was wearing making himself half-naked but the silver-colored necklace was still on his neck.

He said: Why are you crying?
His voice was firm making Taehyung cry more.
But he didn't look up.

Jungkook sighed and went toward Taehyung, lifted his chin with his hand rubbed it.
Taehyung hiccuped.

Jungkook licked his lips and brought them near Taehyung's making Taehyung eyes widen before Jungkook could take a step further, Taehyung moved forward, and instead of kissing he bit Jungkook lips and got to run towards the door.

Jungkook hissed at the burning sensation on his lips and licked the blood.

His hand immediately caught Taehyung's waist and spun him around against his chest leaving Taehyung helpless in his arms.

Taehyung said: Leave me, you psycho.

Jungkook smirked and kissed Taehyung's ear and whispered: This psycho is now yours, my darling.

Jungkook one hand moved down and collapsed with Taehyung's hand and entangled together.

Jungkook said: I will love you as one can, I will cherish you like a devil cherishes his throne, I will ____________________________________.

Jungkook who was confessing his love looked down and heard snores.

Taehyung was sleeping.

Jungkook laughed here he was confessing and Taehyung was sleeping.

Jungkook knew his way of having Taehyung was wrong but he was forced, forced by his love.
He was craving taehyung and now he was in his arms and always will.

Without anyone knowing Jungkook was away from South Korea.
On a small island that his father brought for them.

Jungkook picked Taehyung in his arms made him lie on the couch and wiped his tears.

Jungkook saw the pout on Taehyung lips and he touched his own.
It was still bleeding but it gave him satisfaction that Taehyung touched his lips even to hurt him.

The End.