A Love So Devastating.(Part 3 )

When the moment comes. instead of 50, only 49 were found.

Jungkook who knew everything stayed undisturbed while the others were hunting for for the last one.

Possibly passion of love overwhelmed him and he had to go against his father.

Mr. Jeon gets to know.

The environment inside the room was rising as Jungkook was quiet.

His father glanced at him and raised a question: JK how in your presence that boy ran?

Jungkook sighed and said with his blank face: I let him go.

His father looked at him for some time and said: So you become weak for a boy jeon, I didn't teach you this, you betrayed your work.

Jungkook said: I didn't.

Mr. Jeon got up from his seat and walked towards him.
He couldn't believe his son had gone against him for someone.

He stood in front of him and said: You changed. And the boy has changed you. I will kill hi-___________

He wasn't able to complete his sentence when he saw the blood in Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook stepped forward and said: I love you Dad, but believe me I can go to any length to save him,

He leaned and whispered: And that means, any.

He leaned back and looked at his father with a smirk.
And in no moment Mr. Jeon's face turned pale when he felt a pain in his belly.

He looked down and saw blood oozing out of his stomach like a river.
He looked at Jungkook but couldn't scream as Jungkook again stabbed the knife.

A sinister smile forms on Jungkook's face and he says: I love him Dad, but loving him means killing you and betraying everyone. And I am ready to do that.

His father was lying on the floor covering blood.

Jungkook wiped the blood that was on the knife with his thumb and licked it.

He walked out of the room and saw the man standing outside the room.
He said: Load the others and transport him no need for the last one.

They bowed and left.

Jungkook went inside his room and saw Taehyung sitting on the bed with a scared look.

Hearing footsteps Taehyung looked up but held the scream in his mouth after seeing the blood.

Jungkook chuckled bent to his level and stroked his cheek with his thumb and said: You are still scared of me? I killed my father for your love.

Taehyung eyes went wide and he stared at Jungkook in a horrified gaze.

He said: Let me go, please.

Jungkook face turned twisted and it was the time to show that he belonged to him.

He gave him his most cheesy smile and Taehyung knew the other had other plans.

The End.
How do you like it?