Dear Enemies Part 2

Starting days spent smoothly for Jimin.

Jimin was lying in his bedroom boring holes in the ceiling with his glare.
He was bored.
Taehyung was on a date with Jungkook, Mr Min went to his friend's son's wedding.
And that cat-like human was in his office room doing his work.

Jimin smiled sheepishly as he thought about him.
He was not as bad as Jimin considered him to be.

He huffed when he heard the growl from his stomach.
It was going to be midnight soon.
And here he was empty stomach.

Jimin sat up on the bed wore his sleepers and went out to the kitchen.

Reaching the kitchen jimin was shocked to see the sight.
The famous cold cat-like old man was cooking the food like a professional.
Jimin asked: Can you cook?
yoongi chuckled and with a turn looked at Jimin who was waiting for the answer.
He opens his mouth to speak a savage answer but his mouth isn't able to let out the words because of the cute boy in front of him.
Wearing shorts and his tempting legs were in the show.
Yoongi never felt this distracted.

Yoongi's eyes were stuck on the beauty who was looking at him with a mischievous smile.

Jimin knew the other was not going to answer his questions.

Jimin walked towards the other and peeked to see what he was cooking.
Yoongi came out of his daze and asked: Can you cook?

Jimin looked at him and shook his head as no.
Yoongi whispered: As expected.

Jimin asked: What are you murmuring?
Yoongi said: Nothing princess.

The nickname did a flip to his heart and a crimson glow was seen on Jimin's face.

A silence falls between them.
First time in his life jimin felt awkward.
Not because Yoongi was a stranger of his enemy friend whom he liked to fight or bicker.
But now Yoongi has become something more to Jimin.
Something that he never thought he would be feeling around him.

Out of curiosity, Jimin asked: Do you have a Girlfriend or Boyfriend?

Hearing the question Yoongi looked at Jimin and said: and what is the reason to ask that?

Jimin said with a smirk: Nothing feeling bad for a person who will be interested in a cold cat like you?

Yoongi turned off the gas and said: Are not you getting too daring nowadays sweet cheeks?

Jimin huffed and turned his face towards Yoongi to argue back but he was caught off guard when Yoongi's face was only a few inches away from him.

Jimin gulped at the proximity and bit his lip.
Yoongi's placed his hand on one side of Jimin's face to look at him closely.

Jimin leaned back a little but Yoongi had no plans to let him be.

They were never this close.
They never stay silent, they never look at each other the way it is now.

Even though Jimin was the only person whom Yoongi gave the privilege of teasing, pranking, and arguing with him.
And Jimin never noticed the hint that Yoongi was giving him.
Sometimes silence spoke more than words and Yoongi too chose silence.
Words were not shared but silence was screaming everything to him.

Jimin was finding the words to say, to let out the feelings, and Yoongi was overwhelmed because words were not sufficient to express what he felt for the younger.

It was the beginning of a new path, not as an enemy of each other but as lovers.

Jimin felt embarrassed when he again heard the growl from his stomach.
Yoongi smiled at the cute faces of others and placed a small kiss on his forehead as a sweet gesture.

THE END.