To Love A Psycho.

Jeon jungkookSeoul's most wanted Psycho and serial killer

Jeon jungkook
Seoul's most wanted Psycho and serial killer.
Son of the South Korean president.
Currently in Cell.
27.

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung.
A young andpassionatee writer.
22.
Wanted to meet the most wanted psycho.

It's a destiny that played with us and we don't understand when it will take us to a mode where we have never thought.

The exact thing was with the young writer who was a big enthusiast of Psychopaths and wished to meet them. It was yes until his longing to come across the most wanted psychopath was fulfilled.
It was also right when he got the chance but it was not good at all when in his determination, he caught the eyes and became his prey.

What he would have done that time? Will he run away like everyone or the hunter hunt him?

The downpour was drenching the road as if the sky was crying while seeing the misery of the world.

The cold breeze with the raindrops was flowing.
Kim Taehyung was sitting on his apartment balcony and was reading a book with a coffee cup in his hand.

He inhales the breeze and smiles.
It was such a beautiful feeling when you see the nature.

But the ringing of his mobile made his mind divert and he picked up the mobile that was on the table in front of him.

He said: what is the news?
The other person took a deep breath but was hesitant to say.

But finally got the courage and said: They accept your request, but Tae are you sure, it's dangerous you have just read about Psychopaths in books, and the news but never met one, will you be alright?

Taehyung smiled at the concern but said: I will be fine Jimin and it's also good for my upcoming book and besides it will be fun to meet one.

Jimin was mature and knew that for Taehyung it was not a big deal to meet a psychopath but for him to risk Taehyung's life.

After he got to know whom Taehyung was going to meet.
He sighed and said: Tae please be careful, hope you are not making any mistakes. Think again you still have the choice.

But Taehyung was not going to change his decision.

He said: it's my final decision, Jim.
And he hung up the call.

He was going to place the mobile on the table when he opened the What's app and saw Jimin had sent him a video.

He clicked on the video but soon after he regrets it.
His eyes went exhaustive.
He gulped and tried to compose himself.
He immediately closed the video.

He bites his lip and puts the mobile on the table.
Jeon Jungkook was the most fearful psychopath who just got in jail after so many blood masses.

To mock the police he always sent them a video of torturing his victims brutally.
Jimin was a police officer and to change Taehyung's mind he sent him this video.

The bloody video was roaming inside his mind every second.

The nights appear darker than usual to him.

Should he be doing the right thing by meeting him?
The question arose and now he was in dilemma.

But fate takes us where it has to take us.
And Taehyung's fate was taking him there.
He thinks the whole night and again his mind is determined to meet him and interview him and make a bestselling book.

It was just a small work of why, Jimin was making a fuss of it.
But what he doesn't know is that Jimin was a police officer and well aware of the thoughts of the psycho.

The Next morning, Taehyung found himself standing inside the jailor's office who was checking his things.

He looked at Taehyung and said: You can't take your mobile or any belongings there, just a pen and notebook are allowed.

Taehyung nodded and thanked him.

Jailor called a junior officer and ordered him to take Taehyung to cell 77.

Taehyung couldn't help but peek at the cells and the people who were looking at him.

He holds the notebook and pen tightly.
His confidence was at stake and his anxiety was at peak.
Gone was the determination.

His eyes scanned the corridor pitch grey.

The deeper he goes inside the darker it gets.

Taehyung took a deep breath as he saw the cell No 77.

The instructions were already told to him.
The junior officer would stay outside and he was given only half an hour.

The officer looked at him smiling nervously clearly indicating that he was going to be regretful.

Signs were in front of him, stopping him and yet he ignored them.

The officer opens the door with shaking hands, Seeing his dread Taehyung becomes nervous too.

After a lot of struggle, the door opens and Taehyung again thinks before he finally steps in.
Truth to be told his sense of thinking right was gone.

Coming inside he saw only darkness.
And the psychotic melody caught his ears.

Baby, I'm preying on you tonight~~~~
Hunt you down eat you alive~~~~
Just like animals~~~~~
Animals~~~
Like animals-mals~~~
Maybe you think that you can hide~~~
I can smell your scent for miles~~
Just like animals~~
Animals~~~
Like animals-mals~~~

Goosebumps rose in his body as he heard the music stop.

The psychopath feels the other presence.
And the light flickers on making Taehyung's eyes shut.