7

Chapter Seven

Leah

Things with Landon have been different. Ever since the first night I accidentally fell asleep in his arms, I haven't been in such a hurry to leave after we have sex. It's been nice. I still haven't worked up the courage to ask him if I'm the only one he's spending time with- in a carnal sense, but I will.

He's been so sweet and gentle since then. It's confusing and frustrating. I mean, what if he is doing that with others? What if I'm not the only one and I'm making myself hope for something that will never be? Not that I'm hoping for anything... What we have is just a fling. Nothing more. It's just frequent, casual hookups that sometimes end with me falling asleep and waking up in the morning wrapped in his arms. No big deal.

I'll ask him tonight.

We have plans to get together after he gets home later. I'll just ask him then- before we get carried away and fall into bed. Yeah, that's what I'll do. I'll just show up, tell him I need to ask something important, and I'll come out and ask. No reason to make it a big thing. No matter what the answer is, I'll be fine.

And if he is sleeping with other people...

We'll just have to make some ground rules. Or end things...

Why does the thought of ending it make my chest hurt? It's not like I have feelings for the guy. Right?

I shake the thought away. Of course, I don't have feelings for him. I just really like his dick. Annnnd I don't want to share it with anyone else. Is that so much to ask?

The hours ticked away until it was time to meet up with Landon at his place. I checked my dress in the mirror before heading out, reminding myself of the game plan. When I got there, I'd come right out and ask him the burning question in the back of my mind. I wouldn't fall into the trap my hormones liked to push me into time and time again.

I needed answers and tonight was the night I'd get them. Hormones be damned!

I showed up at his place poised to ask my burning question, but the second he opened the door and laid me out with his thousand-watt smile, all rational thoughts left my brain. He made me melt in an instant, and suddenly there was only one thing on my mind.

"Hey there, beautiful." The timber of his voice cut right to my core, and I was moving like a crazed woman, ready to take down her prey.

"Landon," my voice came out in a husky whisper as I inched closer to him.

His eyes searched mine as the door closed behind me. "You good, babe? You look like there's something on your mind. Wanna talk about it?"

I shook my head. "Kiss me, Landon. I need you to kiss me."

Without missing a beat, he swept me into his arms and melded our lips together. The intensity of it sent a rush of urgency to my core. I needed him, on me, in me, all around me. And just like that, my hormones won out once again.

The kiss deepened as I opened up to him, moaning as his tongue found mine expertly. My hands roamed his rippled chest, lifting his shirt as they moved. I whined as he broke away from me to tear his shirt off. I needed him, badly.

When he came back to me, my fingers searched his skin lower and lower, until they brushed the button of his jeans. Quickly, they moved, finding what they wanted, what I desperately craved as my palm wrapped tightly around his hard-on.

"Fuck," he choked out as I stroked him.

His hips moved forward, thrusting himself into my closed fist, basking in the sensations as I drove us both wild. With deft precision, he rid himself of his jeans and worked the zipper of my dress. I was bared to him in seconds, watching closely as his searing gaze swept over my naked body.

The heat in his eyes sent me over the edge. I pushed him against the nearest wall, climbing him like a spider monkey as his strong arms held me against him. Landon held me around his waist with one arm as his other dove between us, his fingers finding my soaked pussy. His thick digits slid against my swollen clit before plunging deep inside me.

I rode his hand as he pumped another finger swiftly into me. Moans escaped my throat one after another as he drove me to orgasm. My walls clamped down on him as the rush of pleasure took over. He continued fucking me with his fingers until every last wave had subsided.

The breath in my chest was ragged as I crumbled against him. Fuck, that was incredible. I swallowed hard, feeling his hand slide out of me, repositioning around my bare asscheek as he carried us to the couch.

He was still rock hard as he sat down on the middle cushion, setting me in his lap, my legs straddling him as his fingers danced across my thighs. I licked my lips, raising myself over the head of his glorious penis. Lowering myself slowly, I could feel his pulse in the head of his engorged cock as I settled my slick heat over him.

Landon's head fell back with a loud groan as I slid his shaft deeper and deeper inside. Once I tucked his entire length safely away, I quickly moved upward, making him cry out a string of curse words. I had him right where I wanted him, and I wouldn't stop until he was screaming my name.

I slammed back down on him, repeating the motion until I was moving at a frenzied pace, once again chasing my release. I felt it building inside me again as the sound of skin on skin and our mingled moans echoed across the room. The tension was rising in my belly as I threaded my fists through his hair, pulling him closer to me. His hands gripped bruisingly hard into the skin of my ass as his breath grew more ragged.

"Oh fuck! Landon!"

"Baby, I'm gonna come!"

I moved faster and harder on top of him, wanting to feel the victory of him coming undone underneath me. He let out a strangled cry, thrusting his hips upward as my walls caved in around him. We moved together as our shared pleasure washed over us like a warm blanket.

When we both came down from our high, our hearts beat desperately in our chests. I was trembling as I twisted my arms around his neck, needing something strong to hold me down to Earth. Landon did something then that stole the air right out of my lungs.

He hit me with another thousand-watt smile, but this time it was different, there was more to it. It's almost as if he was telling me something- a secret that no one else knew. Almost as if he were telling me he loved me...

I must have imagined it. He couldn't possibly feel that way about me... Could he?

Before I could get too lost in my head, he captured my lips with his in another searing kiss. "You're fucking incredible, Leah. You know that right?"

A smile formed on my lips as I curled against him. "Thank you," I replied, my voice barely above a whisper.

He laid us down comfortably on the couch, pulling my body snugly against his. In that moment, I didn't care about the burning question that plagued me earlier. I decided, just for tonight, I'd let myself pretend it didn't matter. I let myself pretend that this was real. 

A/N:

Thank you for all who have voted, commented, and added this story to your lists! You are all amazing! Keep up the good work and help me push this story further in the algo so more readers can find and enjoy this story. 

;)