4 ; Actor

The strangest thing was currently happening. I was asked by the director, to attend a informal meeting with the artists of the OST. I've never been asked to do that before, and out of all my jobs, this has been the weirdest thing asked of me. I never really knew it was possible to meet the artists of your show's OST, but now that I think of it, why doesn't it happen more?

Not only was this weird, but I also felt nervous. If I had to describe myself, it would be talkative, yet as I stood in front of the JYPE building, I couldn't help but want to turn around. It wasn't like I was meeting fans, or people in the street, but I was meeting someone who was a senior in a different field, and they were practically superior to me in every way.

I looked down at my outfit one last time, a soft yellow jumper and some black pants. I was wearing yellow and black trainers, and I made sure there was no marks or stains anywhere. I had to be absolutely spotless for this informal meeting. 

What was I even supposed to say? Was I meant to describe the drama to them? Shouldnt they already know from the director? Were they going to intimidate me?

I shook down my jumper, and walked into the building. I was used to company buildings, but sometimes the size of these buildings catch me off guard. It was grand inside, everything seemed to be laid out with a lot of space in the lobby. I walked over to what seemed to be a small desk with receptionists. At the side, they had a list of all the floors. They was 14 floors!

My company only had 6 floors, and wasn't nearly as big as this! I got nervous that I might get lost before I meet the new OST singers.

"Excuse me?" I turned to a smartly-dressed women, "Korain?"

"Yes! That's me!" I said back politely, and she smiled and guided me to the reception.

"I got word from Chan that they were expecting you. If you can wait for 2 minutes, they'll come and collect you." She said with a smile and I nodded awkwardly, wringing my jumper sleeves.

All I could do was watch the clock on the far rights of the building, each tick of the small hand made me shuffle my feet. I wonder if they were going to be snobby, like some people I had met in the industry or if they would be the complete opposite. 

"Korain?" I heard a meek voice, and I turned to it.

In front of me was a very pretty man. He was a bit shorter then me, and he had lovely black hair. He was wearing no makeup, and his natural skin was amazing. Freckles were dotting his cheeks and nose, and his smile was very polite. I watched in awe as he bowed awkwardly. I snapped out of it, and bowed back with a smile. I shuffled closer, and shook his hand as we bowed again.

"I'm Felix, it's a pleasure to work with you." He smiled and I nodded, he was so pretty.

"I'm Korain, but you already knew that." I chuckled, "Glad to work with you as well."

"I'll lead you up to our studio." He smiled and I nodded happily.

Felix was super nice, and almost immediately made me feel more comfortable and he was talking about my acting, inside the elevator up to the 8th floor. I was talking to him easily, and the way he would pay attention and excite me more was really nice. Once the elevator opened, he led me down a red corridor and into a small room. 

I quietened up once I realised there was someone sitting inside the room. His attention was turned to us immediately. He stood up from his chair and smiled at us. He bowed and I bowed back and shook his hand.

"I'm Chan! Another member. Nice to meet you." He smiled and moved a chair to let me sit down.

I sat down on the chair next to him, and looked back at Felix. He seemed to not want to sit down, like he was going to leave and I was kind of sad about it.

"Let me know if you need anything!" Felix said and bowed before he left the studio. 

I waved bye and awkwardly turned to the other man. He was wearing a black beanie on his head, and he too, was natural faced. I felt that maybe I had been a bit too nervous this morning, and had went a bit overboard to look good. I was wearing a bit of makeup, and seemed to be the only bright person walking through the building with my yellow jumper. He looked incredibly sweet though.

"Umm, Chan?" I asked and he smiled at me quickly, and quietly shuffled my chair closer to his.

"Yes?"

"Can I call you Hyung or is that too weird?" I asked with a weird smile, hoping to make the atmosphere a bit more comfortable with honorifics.

He chuckled, "Of course that's fine! We'll be working together a lot so let's be comfortable!"

I smiled and got comfortable on the chair I was sitting in, I brought my knees to my chest and looked at Chan who was watching me with a smile.

"You were born 2002 right?" He asked and I nodded eagerly, happy to be more comfortable with him, "Wow, your even younger than our maknae."

"Tell me more about Stray kids. I don't know a lot." I asked kindly, I love asking people about themselves. 

I find that learning about people, and the little things they're apart of, and the hobbies they have is something I very much enjoy. I love all the small things humans like and what they get up too. People inspire me, so when I learn about them, they inspire me to try new things and they make me fell all warm inside. It's really nice to see how cute humans are.

"We debuted in 2018. We started with lore in our music videos, but honestly, it's a bit all over the place now." Chan giggled, "I hand picked all the members, and we make all of our music."

"Wait! You make all of your music?" I asked incredulous, "Isn't that like a lot?"

"Yeah. I wake up 7am, and sometimes don't finish till late at night. It's only like this when we have nothing going on." Chan shrugged.

"Wow. You must work really hard. Is it just you?" I asked, wondering about how busy he must be making music for a whole group.

"No. Han and Changbin make music too. I just tend to do most of the producing for our Title Tracks. We have a comeback on the way soon, so we weren't sure about taking up the offer made by the director." Chan admitted and I nodded, it was understandable that he was incredibly busy if they were having a comeback soon.

"So why did you accept?" I asked, curious on what he might reply.

"Because I love making music." Chan said with a smile, and I thought he was pretty cute, "Also, I'm quite the fan of you."