40 ; Actor

It seemed to me that Chan didn't want to waste anymore time with words, or explanations. He was just happy that we we're both here. He walked through my door quickly, and kicked it closed with his foot. Then he kissed me, and I almost dropped my crutch. He kicked his shoes off as our lips connected, and my lips followed his in fast movement.

"Chan." I tried to speak, to try and gather my senses. It was all happening quite fast.

"Rain." He said back, only pausing our movement for a second before his lips were back on mine.

His hands were on my waist, holding me up as I leaned into him for better support. I felt his hands snake up and pick up my crutch to gently lean it against the wall. I was going to pull away, give myself some time to think about my next actions, but Chan had other ideas and picked me up. He forced my legs around his waist so I was sitting comfortably on his waist, our lips still connected. 

I was incredibly flustered, turned on, and confused. I really thought when I saw Chan, he would be disappointed in me, scared for me, and angry that I chose to ignore him for my best option. The last thing I expected him to do was kiss me straight away, and pour how much he had missed me through the connection of our lips. I was astounded, and highly confused. Though, the way our lips were pressed against each other, and the way our tongues touched, I couldn't exactly complain.

It hurt just a bit, the cut on my lip was stinging with the pressure of Chan's passion, and the scrapes on my face were still a bit sore. The bruises were still tender and any pressure or movement were bound to make them hurt. Yet, as Chan eventually lay me down on my own bed. I couldn't seem to care about the pain and the ache in my face just to keep up with him. I was happy he was even here to begin with.

"Chan..." I couldn't help but moan as his lips left mine, and instead found their place on my tender neck.

He was practically almost silent, the heavy breathes from him were the only thing I could hear. His lips were moving quickly against my neck, and collarbones. The feeling was building up, awakening parts of my body that I had never been comfortable with, never mind the possibility of showing another person. Yet, my brain was foggy, and I was enjoying his touches way too much.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he slowly lifted my shirt up my stomach and started placing delicate kisses which tickled. I was tempted to giggle and shy away, but as he inched higher and higher, and started placing those delicate kisses on my nipples...I swear I started sweating profusely in nerves, and my face, if you could see under the bruises, was flushed in a deep red. 

The touch was so..new. Surprising and new, and I almost wanted to run away from tickling feeling of it. My back arched in surprise, as if my body was trying to run away from the new feeling placed upon my skin. I had my eyes closed tightly, and could feel Chan's hands holding onto my stomach to hold it down as he kissed back down to my hips. 

"Chan..." I chanced, hoping to hear his voice again.

"Rain-ah.." He whispered out as his hands kept moving up and down my sides, essentially tickling me for real.

"Hello..." I whispered back and he chuckled and moved to lie over me once more, "Can we go slow?"

"Of course." He said back quietly, and I smiled. I had totally forgot that it was nearly 2am, but it seemed perfect for the both of us. 

He caressed my face gently, avoiding all the scrapes and bruises. He leaned down and again, the taste of his lips mixed with my own. Tongues clashing, and bodies touching. It was all so sensory, and I was trying to feel everything all at once. Chan's body was well built, and warm. I ran my hands under his jumper, on his smooth skin. I liked it, I liked touching him like that.

I brushed my fingers over his nipples gently, eliciting a sharp breath to come from Chan as he fumbles to get my shirt off gently. I looked down, and the bruising on my stomach was awful. My stomach definitely hurt a lot of the time, but it dulls to an ache. Yet, the thing on my mind was how could Chan kiss should a damaged stomach like he loves it?

Chan sat up on his knees, and removed his jumper and threw it on the floor next to my shirt. I marvelled at his physique. He was broad, and athletic that it almost threw my confidence off, not that I had much in the beginning. My hands moved before my brain could think and I was running my hands up his stomach, and trying to get my mind to do something other than touch him like a virgin.

My hand was going lower and lower, brushing just under his pants' waistline. I looked up at his face, stopping my fingers. He was watching me with a fond smile, and I didn't know whether to be discouraged by his sweetness, or to keep going because he was enjoying it. He moved to lie back over me, and my hand found itself back around his neck.

We kissed, deeply, pouring our souls into each other. Chan's hands found themselves at my shorts, pulling on them once very few seconds. I nodded, pulling away. I was ready to give Chan it all. Everything he wanted, everything he needed to know that we were here together, back in each other's arms after so much had happened.

"Be careful of my ankle hyung..." I whispered ashamed, yet he kissed my lips softly and nodded.

He gently pulled my shorts down, and manovered them over my cast gently, before placing my foot down on the bed with the most delicate fingers. He brushed his hands up my legs, making me get goose bumps. I watched silently, nervous for the next step. I wasn't sure how I'd handle it, but I knew by the end of tonight...we'd be connected for real. Body and soul...

Things picked up the pace, and Chan was kissing my legs, up my thighs and then I was lying naked, my body for me to see. He was as sweet as I'd imagined he would be, and complemented me in every way he could think of. It was dim in my room, no lights on, but the atmosphere from the city gave enough ambience to see one another, and take the other in. 

Seeing my own body, made me move quicker in pulling the rest of Chan's clothes off. I didn't want to be the only exposed one, and Chan figured that so he let me reach up and unbutton his jeans and he helped me guide them off his legs, the rest of his clothes too. I noticed the pile of our clothes merged together, then I became hyperaware of all parts of our skin touching.

Chan wasn't shy, in fact, he was a lot more confident that I thought he would be. Although, it allowed him to take charge for my first time, and because I was injured. I was already putty in his hands.

"I'll be gentle, I promise." He spoke softly into the night air.

~ That's about as smutty as I'll get lmao. I don't know how to write sexy things...yep.