Chapter no.6

A couple times in the night, Mingi was woken up by Yunho's sudden turning and moving. He had no idea he was like that when he was asleep too.
Mingi didn't get much sleep but he still was happy to spend such precious moments with Yunho.
As it hit the 8 a.m mark, Yunhos alarm went off. Yunho immediately sat up with a frown and turned it off. Mingi looked up at him, rubbing his eyes and stretching his arms. He immediately plopped back down on Mingi and pulled him close again, hugging him tight against himself.
Mingi hugged his neck and chuckled.
"Good morning, puppy."
Mingi's voice sounded low and calm.

"Morning, princess."
Yunho mumbled out and then snuggled up closer to Mingi,
"How did you sleep?"

"With you in my arms, absolutely amazing."
Mingi kissed his forehead.
I didn't sleep much, but it definitely was the best sleep of my life, having him here.

Yunho looked up at Mingi with shining eyes and smiled.
"Did you, really? Did I turn and toss you?"

"A bit, but it doesn't matter."
Mingi started playing with his hair.

"I'm sorry, you should've gotten quality sleep just like me."
Yunho put his hand on Mingi's cheek and stroked it lovingly.
"I'm sorry, my princess."

Mingi immediately started flushing red on his cheeks and looked up.
'My princess'? He has such an affect on me, I can't resist him for much longer.. I want to kiss him so bad. I want him so bad.

Yunho giggled and started kissing up Mingi's neck. Once he reached Mingi's chin, he stopped and looked into his eyes.
"So you have anything to tell me, princess? Any of your thoughts?"
Yunho smiled.

"Puppy.. uhm... I want to tell you one thing.."
Mingi looked in Yunho's eyes and sighed.

"Go on."

"It.. it feels so weird... well not that it feels weird but uhm..."
Mingi looked down and sat up.
"Everything is going too well.."

Yunho sat up too and put his hand on Mingi's.
"Doesn't it make it better?"

"But how did everything come so sudden like this? I caught feelings for you recently, and now.. and now.."
Mingi looked them both all over before continuing to speak.
"How did you come just at the right time?"

Yunho sighed and interlocked their fingers, looking deep into Mingi's eyes.
"If I tell you, you'll have to keep it a secret between us."

Mingi put his head on Yunho's shoulder and nodded.
"I can keep a secret."

"I'm surprised I'm only telling you this now, knowing that we've been friends for bunch of years now but I am a psychic."
Yunho whispered as he put his head on Mingi's.
"I can hear others thoughts."

Mingi immediately lift up his head, with his eyes wide open, looking at Yunho.
"What?"
No fucking way... this is so embarrassing!

Yunho chuckled.
"No it is not embarrassing, it only shows me that you love me quite a bit."

Mingi put a hand over his mouth, with his eyes still widened.
"You really are?"

Yunho nodded with his smile wide and happy giggles.
"Will you still stay by my side?"

Mingi moved his hand away from his mouth.
"I... I don't know."

Yunho's smile faded a bit.
"What? W-why?"

"I don't like my privacy being out open for you too.. thoughts are something that a person thinks only for themselves, that only they may want to know."
Mingi rested his head back.

"Well.. well... I am not able to control it.. it's a thing I was born with and.. I wish I could take it away because it blocks so many paths for me and doesn't open any more."
Yunho took Mingi's hand into his both.
"Princess, please."
He looked into Mingi's eyes again, with his own eyes almost tearing up.

"I really don't know."
Mingi shook his head and slid his hand out of Yunho's hands.
"I- I.."

Yunho's face started heating up, he was feeling very hurt. Tears started streaming down his cheeks with no control, and his voice sounded emotional as he spoke.
"Mingi.. I always thought your love is unconditional... mine is! Please, I beg.. I love you."
Yunho wiped away his tears, trying to regain control of his emotions.

"I just.. I need time."
Mingi took off his blankets and stepped out of Yunho's bed.
I feel so bad now.. I love him, but I can't have someone who can be in my mind all the time.

All of the control Yunho had of himself, was gone the moment he heard that. He curled up into a ball, hugging his knees and crying into them.
"Get out of here then!"

Mingi looked back at him.
"Shit... I'm-"
He arched his eyebrows and tried leaning in to comfort him.

"Get the fuck out if you don't want a freak like me! I told you one fucking thing about it myself that I've been keeping away from everyone and suddenly I'm unlovable! If it is like that I don't want you in my sight! Get out!"
Yunho wiped away his tears into his wrists, crying like a child once again.

"Yunho.."
Mingi kneeled down on the bed.
"You're not a freak, nor unlovable."

Yunho turned to him, slightly revealing his face and looking at him with a raged look.
"Get out."

Mingi's eyebrows arched and his eyes widened from fright. He got up from the bed, went to change into the bathroom and shortly came back and put down the clothes he wore on the bed, nicely folded.
"I'm-.."

"Leave."
Yunho said in a lower voice.

Mingi sadly nodded and left his apartment.