Chapter no.8

Once they arrived, they went to the bathroom and Mingi started washing his makeup off.

"So..."
Yunho sat down on the bathtub and started tapping his finger on it.

"Give me a second please."
Mingi lifted his head for a second and then continued washing his face with soap.

"Of course."
Yunho nodded and started looking around. He then took a towel and held it up next to Mingi, offering it up to help once he finishes.

He turned off the water flow and started wiping his face dry as he came up next ti Yunho and sat down beside him. Yunho slowly placed his hand on Mingi's thigh, patting it gently.
"Let's talk it out now. I feel like this is more of an appropriate time and place to talk about everything."

Mingi put his hand on Yunho's and interlocked their fingers.
"I get what you mean that love is supposed to be unconditional, but there must be things you don't like about me too."

"There is not a single thing."
Yunho shook his head.

"Alright... and also, I thought about it, and decided that it really doesn't matter if you do hear my thoughts or not, because I will most probably always be head over heels for you. You're just so perfect."
Mingi smiled and put his head on Yunho's shoulder. Yunho smiled as well, a blush growing on his cheeks and rested his head on Mingi's head.

"You're.. amazing."
Yunho kissed Mingi's head and then pulled him up and hugged him.

Mingi hugged him back tightly and snuggled his head into his neck.
Yunho easily lift him up by his thighs and looked up at him with a wide smile. Mingi giggled as he felt Yunho's hands wrap on his thighs, squeezing them.
"I never noticed you're so light."
Yunho fixed the way he was holding Mingi.
"Not a surprise tho."
Yunho smiled and carried him to his bedroom. He put him down on his desk and kissed his forehead.

"Does this mean we're dating now?"
Mingi's smile became faint as he looked up at Yunho.

"Sure."
Yunho giggled and pinched his cheek softly.

"But, so basically I will have to talk out my thoughts now?"
Mingi looked up at Yunho again.

"Only if you wish. It doesn't really matter."
Yunho leaned down to Mingi with a smile and a short glance to his lips.

"Got it, puppy."
Mingi smiled again, put his hands on Yunho's cheeks and kissed him deeply.