Chapter 2 - Sophie's POV

Hi guys, thanks so much for reading this story. Please check out my friends @Eliza_Aragon_Sokeefe and @TeamFosterKeefeRULZ stories as we have collaborated on this story together. I've also written some Percabeth oneshots so if you're a fan of Pjo then check those out. I"ll try to post more often and I hope you enjoy! Please vote, follow and comment. I'll add some photos of their outfits after the makeover at the bottom.

"Ok Linh, you're up first, I bought this really pretty dress with these lavender and teal streaks!" Biana exclaimed. "Ohh! So pretty!" Linh cooed. Biana brushed the hair from Linh's face, leaving a few strands artistically framing her face. Biana then twisted and curled Linh's hair, and bunched it with flowers. She swiped pale pink lipstick across her lips and a baby blue eyeshadow above her eyes. Linh changed into the dress in the bathroom and Biana brought out a pair of silver heels. "OMG, Linh, You look amazing" Linh blushed, but Biana carried on.

"Marella, you next!" Biana said excitedly, her perfect grin wide. She pulled out a beautiful sleeveless pink dress. It flowed down Marella but stopped at her knees. The dress was a layered one and looked amazing on Marella. "I'm going to do your hair in a cute braid that acts as a crown, then unicorn-tail it at the ends." I wondered if "unicorn-tailing" was another word for "ponytail", because the Elves didn't have horses. Biana did Marella, and she looked amazing.

Biana turned to me, a malicious grin on her lips, "At last, my greatest challenge yet!" I mockingly pouted.

"I can't be that bad!"

"No you can't," Biana agreed, "But it is my duty to make you better." I bowed teasingly while Marella said, "Ma'am, she's quite the disaster."

"Not for long! Tada!" Biana said, pulling a gorgeous ice blue off-the-shoulder dress. It had a translucent fabric cape that was sewn into the side sleeves. "EEEK!" Biana squealed, "Your jaw just dropped Soph, I knew you'd like it! Now get it on while I grab you some shoes."

"No heels!" I reminded Biana. I slipped on the dress and it fit like a glove. Biana came back and grinned while she curled my hair and braided it artistically. She also came back with some VERY HIGH heels, proving that she did not listen to me, but I decided not to argue. Biana carefully did my makeup, light blue eyeshadow with light pink lipstick.

We all walked downstairs together, Biana giggling. I didn't want to admit it, but the boy's jaws dropped as we walked into the room. I could feel Keefe staring at me, and so I blushed, but Keefe just stared for longer. I could also feel Fitz's eyes on me, and flushed harder. I saw Tam's gaze lingered on Biana. Who knew he was such a softie?

Biana herded everyone into a circle. We all plopped down on the Vacker's plush carpets and Biana officially started the game of Spin the Bottle. I was succumbing way too easily to Biana's coaxing on what Human games to play.

"You're first, Dex!" Biana said, enthusiastically. I was shaking as Dex reached to spin the bottle of Youth. After our big fallout, I didn't want to break our mended relationship. And it took a while to heal. Besides, Marella was there, and I was suspecting there was a little more than friendship between her and Dex...

I was in a mental battle about the disaster it would be if she and Dex had to kiss. So when the bottle started to slow down, and it was coming for me, I panicked and used my telekinesis to spin it toward Marella.

Dex's ears and face turned tomato red as it landed on Marella, and judging by my guilty blush and Dex's face, he knew I had intentionally spun it. Everyone started chanting and Dex looked mega uncomfortable, while I struggled to understand how Marella kept her cool and maintained her gossip-girl image.

They pecked each other on the lips and Keefe let out a particularly loud "Whoop!". Dex looked a little calmer after, like I felt when I had to deliver a speech in the Forbidden Cities. The relief after had always made me feel calmer than I was.

"Sophie, you're up!" Biana said. I was feeling incredibly nervous, as I was in a Love Square, and that had been made into a Love Triangle. I was surveying the boys in the room. Keefe, Fitz, Dex, Tam and Wylie were all options, and there were two I particularly hoped I didn't get.

I reached out a shaky hand and caught a glimpse of Keefe looking hopeful. I really didn't want to break another boy's heart. The bottle spun and I couldn't watch. My eyes squeezed shut, and judging by the muteness of the spinning bottle and the sudden quietness in the room, I could tell it had stopped spinning.

I squeezed my eyes shut, praying that it wouldn't be Fitz. I opened my eyes to find the bottle pointing to.....

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the cliffhanger but in the next chapter you'll find out who it is! As I said before I would put their outfits down below so here they are!

Linh's outfit

Biana's outfit

Marella's outfit

Sophie's outfit