7

Miki is seen in the living room with Aliza, talking about the argument she had with Connor. "I was just so angry...I hated seeing him hurt...hated hearing what he was saying to himself." Said Miki.

Aliza looked at Miki before speaking. "I'm sure he will forgive you...just needs to blow off some steam, he'll be back soon, I'm sure of it." Said Aliza.

Meanwhile, gunshots echo the bank as Connor killed the robbers, being shot at by the last one. Connor got to the man as he ran out of ammo and uses his speed to keep him from reloading and punches the man, killing him one shot.

Connor looks down at the man, blood leaking from his wounds, but he didn't care. Connor then walked away, leaving the people stunned at how he was hurt, yet still standing and killed the men with a single hit.

Connor exit the bank and flew off. 3 hours past since Connor's argument with Miki kept fighting, angry and feeling weak...he made someone he love cry. Connor flew around the world, using the spine to see on the mainframe and satellite to see where in the world has crime no one has gotten to yet to help so Connor flew there to do it himself.

Connor has spent the whole 3 hours going to each country and state or nations and stop several crimes before going to the next town or state and nation and when finished, Connor also circles around when a new crime happens there and kept going, spite being tired and injured.

Connor does so for several hours, healing his wounds when he loose too much blood or too injured to function since some injuries kept Connor from moving well even if he doesn't feel pain. Anyway, Connor does so till it was practically lunch time at the area of the world he was currently staying in with Miki and the girls.

Connor eventually got home, to see Miki by the living room, worried. Connor looked at her before sighing, knowing she will be worried. Connor enters the apartment through the balcony, Miki hearing him and looked in horror at Connor, seeing him bloodied. 

Miki's eyes open wide as her hands cover her mouth, worried for Connor. "Connor..." Miki mutters. "I'm ok." Said Connor. "Connor, please don't lie to me...please." Said Miki. Connor looks at her before speaking. "Miki, I know I'm bleeding and wounded but I'm ok...I feel no pain." Said Connor.

Miki sighs as she looked at Connor before gently pulling him by the arm. "Come on...lets latch you up." Said Miki. Connor doesn't speak, just follow, the two getting to the bathroom and Connor rests by the sink, Miki grabbing the first aid.

Connor took off his shirt and pants, revealing his wounds better and Miki looks at Connor, feeling her heart ache seeing Connor hurt. Connor doesn't speak as he looks down. Miki walked to Connor and patch up his wounds. "Your good at this." Said Connor. "Cause sometimes my father comes home hurt and me or mum have to patch him up...apparently he doesn't need the hospital." Said Miki.

Miki took the bullets out of Connor, about to patch him up, but the wounds suddenly healed. Miki was surprised by this, looking at Connor. "You don't like to see me hurt...and I don't like to see you cry or worry...so I'll use it from now on...but for YOU." Said Connor.

Miki looks at Connor, before hugging him. "If it means you'll take better care of yourself, ok." Said Miki. Connor looks at her before hugging back. "Now if you'll excuse me, I got to shower, I'm bloody." Said Connor. "Same...want to share~?" Asked Miki, teasingly.

'"Depends, so I have a choice in the matter?" Asked Connor. "Nope~." Said Miki. "Then you got your answer." Said Connor. Miki giggles as she undress, Connor taking off what's left of his clothes and they shower together.

When done, Connor had a bite to eat before Connor took a nap on the couch, sleeping with his head on Miki's lap. Miki looks down at Connor with a smile before a sadistic smirk came on her face. "Rest well~ cause you'll need it for your punishment for worrying me~." Said Miki.