10

Harvey is seen in his house, which was a mansion thanks to his mother being the gold digger she was, finding a rich man to be with. As Harvey grabs a drink of whisky, he stopped, feeling the presence of someone behind him.

"What a drink?" Asked Harvey. "What did you do to her?" Asked Connor. Harvey turns to Connor, taking a drink of the whisky. "I did nothing...other then be there for her...you know she kept complaining about you getting hurt and not caring for her feelings...she came onto me, cause she knows it won't be like that for me...and her taste." Said Harvey, rubbing his lips with his fingers, making mouth sounds.

"Strawbarries~." Said Harvey. It was at that moment, Connor couldn't control himself. Connor threw a punch, sending Harvey flying through the room and into a wall, crashing into it as he grunts. "W-What? But the potion should've worked..." Harvey mutters. He turns just in time to be grabbed by Connor and punched again and again, making the left side of Harvey's face tear apart and skull shatters.

Connor kept punching Harvey several more times, making Harvey's face disfigured and his skull broken into pieces, but didn't kill him. Connor looks down at Harvey, before calling a ambulance, telling them there was a attack on Harvey and turn to leave.

"Try to be popular or loved when your a disfigured fuck." Said Connor. Connor walked away, heading back to his apartment, too tired and upset to fight crime at the moment.

Arriving, Connor lays on the bed, seeing no point in doing anything. Connor lays there for several minutes before the door opens, someone walking inside. Turning to the person,  Connor felt someone go onto the bed, hugging him tight.

Connor looks down to see Yoko, looking up at him. Connor could tell from her eyes and actions, she's worried. Connor gives her a gentle smile as he hugs back, holding Yoko in his arms.

"Thank you Yoko...I needed this." Said Connor. Yoko doesn't spoke, just nod her head and held Connor tighter.

Meanwhile, Aliza is seen looking at Connor and Yoko from the door, sad that Connor was going through this. Due to Connor telling Aliza what happened with Miki, she knew what appened, as for Yoko, she saw Connor's actions and sadness and wanted to help.

Anyway, there was a sudden knock on the door. Aliza turns to the door and walked towards it, opening to see who she or Connor wouldn't want to see.

"Miki..." Aliza mutters. Miki looks at Aliza, looking angry. "Where is Connor?" Asked Miki. "He's out." Said Aliza. "I know he's here...move, I'm coming in, I need to talk to him." Said Miki. "Not happening...after what you did, Connor needs space away from you." Said Aliza.

"Can you not bring that up?" Asked Miki. "Don't you dare act affected or upset about that, your the one who did it!" Said Aliza. "Stop it! Just move, I need to talk to him." Said Miki. "And what do you want to talk about? Want him to believe you "didn't mean to" cheat on him?" Asked Aliza.

"Shut up with that! And no, he assaulted Harvey and disfigured him!" Said Miki. "And I should care why? If anything your probably the only one who cares for him...after all he's the one you cheated on Connor with." Said Aliza. "Shut up!" Yelled Miki, pushing her back.

Aliza was pushed back but stayed on her feet, keeping Miki from getting to the door. "It's true...don't act like your the victim in this! You cheated on him and you KNEW he was already hurting!" Yelled Aliza. Miki stays silent. "You and I know his memories and you have the damn nerve to hurt him more! He loves you and you have the damn audacity to act like you weren't in the wrong!" Said Aliza.

Miki says nothing. "Just why? What did Connor do to make you do this? He loved you...don't you?" Asked Aliza. Miki stays silent for a moment before speaking. "I...I wasn't thinking." Said Miki. "That's it? You broke his heart just cause you "weren't thinking"?!" Yelled Aliza.