8

Luke stares at Aliza, seeing her look in shock yet relief. "Are you harmed?" Asked Luke. "N-No, I...I'm ok." Said Aliza. Luke smiles. "I'm happy to hear that." Said Luke.

Luke offers a hand, offering a help up and she took it, Luke lifting her on her feet with ease. "Thank you for your help." Said Aliza. "Your welcome...I'm Luke, what's you're name?" Asked Luke. "Aliza." Said Aliza. "Aliza, are you lost? I can help you get home if you wish." Said Luke.

"N-No, I'm not lost...I ran away from home." Said Aliza. "Huh? Why?" Asked Luke. Aliza was silent for a moment before speaking. "I...I don't want to talk about it." Said Aliza. "I see...well, would you like to stay with me till you find a place to stay?" Asked Luke.

Aliza looks at Luke. "Stay with you?" Asked Aliza. "Yeah, I live alone and have a spare room so why not?" Asked Luke. Aliza looks at him, looking down before speaking. "If...you don't mind having me." Said Aliza. "Not at all! Let's go." Said Luke.

Aliza and Luke walked to his hut, where they stay for a while. During the next few years, Connor saw as Luke and Aliza stay together, getting closer and eventually they become lovers, staying together.

However, one day, everything changed. Luke and Aliza were currently in the living room of their new hut, to only feel the earth shake. The two got up, looking outside.

"What was that?!" Yelled Luke. "That force...I know who it is...Luke we need to go! Now!" Said Aliza. Luke looks at Aliza, wanting to question way, but the absolute fear in her eyes tells him to just do it for now.

Luke nods before running to his sword, grabbing it and run with Aliza to the backyard, running through the trail behind the hut, trying to get out of there. As they do, Luke felt something wrap onto him, moving him look down this see bits of Aliza's clothes wrapping around Luke, making black armour.

"What? What are you--" Luke was cut off. "I don't want you to die...please just wear it." Said Aliza. Still questioning what's happening, Luke just nods, knowing this isn't the time for questions. They run until someone popped out of the trees, causing Luke to get in front of Aliza with his sword raised out of instinct.

The sound it two sword clashing echoed as they saw a man in a cloak. Swinging the sword, Luke sent the man flying back before grabbing Aliza's hand. "We got to go!" Said Luke. They continue running till getting to large tower that is connected to the dungeon.

"Oh no, this is where they wanted us to to! Luke, they--" Aliza was cut off by electricity coming to them, but didn't hurt either thanks to the clothes and armour they had.

They look up to see a man, flying in the sky with electricity around him. "Zeus..." Aliza mutters. Luke turns to her and then to the man. "Aliza...we finally found you...return the book and turn yourself in." Said Zeus. "I won't! You have a book that could help people, yet you don't use it! You down care for others but yourself!" Yelled Aliza.

Zeus growls as he appears in front of Aliza before she could react, about right hit her, but Luke got in front of her, taking the hit, the armour protecting him from his God like strength.

"Luke..." Aliza mutters. "Don't touch my wife, you bastard." Said Luke. "You filthy mortal...you DARE stand against me?! The god Zeus?!" Yelled Zeus. "I don't care if your a God or THE God, touch my wife and I'll kill your sorry ass." Said Luke.

"Luke..." Aliza. Zeus went to speak, when he saw the armour on Luke, seeing that he has the power of Anti in his disposal. Luke then lift a hand, punching Zeus in the chest and sent him flying back with a broken rib.

Luke turned to Aliza. "Come on!" Said Luke. Luke put the sword away, picking Aliza up in her arms and runs upwards the the tower, his speed surprisingly making him go up and he didn't stop once due to him not being tired.