~ Chapter Four: New Home Within A New Home ~

I spent SOO long trying to find a good meme but I couldn't find any ~ Le sigh ~ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Y/N POV ~

I've been here at the Mega Pizza Plex for at least three weeks now,  because of my sudden appearance I didn't have an attraction or a green room of my own just yet, it turns out my drums that I thought had always been taken to my 'Green Room' after my performances was actually a small supply closet close to Parts and Service, I've mainly been living inside the charging stations throughout the plex but today is the day that I FINALLY have my own attraction and Green Room! and I couldn't be happier!.

Rita has been kind enough to walk me over to my new home within my new home. 

" How you feeling Foxy?, excited to see your room!" Rita asked enthusiastically 

" All I can say Rockstar, is that it's ABOUT time and I couldn't be anymore excited to see it!" I replied, even if I have been 'Foxy' for three weeks I can never come to terms with it, it's not so bad when I'm with Freddy, Chica, Roxy and Monty though as they do call me Y/N which I really appreciate, it's different with employees after all, I'm just a fancy and expensive state of the art AI to them and nothing more, I quietly sigh to myself before brushing it off and walking in Rita's direction. 

Rita stopped abruptly causing me to crash into her with my tall metallic body, my medical software already kicking in, I steadied myself and held her chin gently, tilting it up to meet my gaze and immediately scanned for any injury's, the warm orange glow from my eyes  enveloping Rita's small frame. 

"Yo lil cub, are you ok?!, you just stopped all of a sudden!" I slightly raised my voice, concern laced with every word I spoke.

" I'm sorry Foxy!, we arrived at your new home" she looked away sheepishly after my medical software concluded that it wasn't a fatal injury or any injury at all, I immediately let go of her chin softly and sighed, scratching the thick, wavy hair at the back of my head 

" Gotta be a lil' more careful, Rockstar!" I replied facing her for a moment before looking straight a head to see the words 'Pirate Cove' brightly illuminated on top of the entrance. Pirate Cove, Huh? I smiled, full of nostalgia and a warm feeling building from the pits of my stomach and wrapping my whole being in a tight, warm hug as I am immediately taken back to the adventure's that Foxy, me, Bonnie, Mia, Chica and Freddy would imagine and act out when the pizzeria first opened 

I eagerly stepped in front of Rita and slowly made my way through the entrance of my attraction, the smell of old wood immediately hitting my muzzle, and the dim, flickering warm lights flashing and slowly swaying side to side casting shadows onto the wooden walls in which rounded, metal windows rested with a digital picture of a vast sparkling blue sea is seen. I immediately grin as I realise that the entrance into the cove is meant to mimic being inside a ship!, wow that's genius! and as soon as I put the pieces together, the creaking sound of floor boards were heard each time I moved deeper into the attraction, Rita now following behind me in awe.

 I slowly descended further into the 'ship' until the faint smell of salt water and the distinct sound of seagulls and other birds grew louder and a low, sultry feminine voice was heard over the speakers 

"Welcome aboard my ship you scallywags!, prepare yourselves for adventure!" I soon realised that this was my voice booming, I laughed, " Wow this is amazing Rocker!" I turned to face Rita who was just as elated as me, I continued on until I could make out a thick, red beaded curtains covering the entrance to the actual attraction, I gently pulled the beaded curtains to the side and poked my head through the middle, my eyes widening as I take in the whole attraction, I breath a satisfied sigh briefly before walking completely into the area, Rita a second behind me.