~ Chapter Ten: New Hire! ~

A/N: Sorry for not uploading for a bit! I've decided I'll upload every Wednesday and Maybe the odd Sunday depending on how I feel after finishing work lmao

Also trending as number 1 (As of 24/10/23) on glamrockmonty?! absolute madness, thank you my loves! xoxo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Y/N POV ~

That night after Monty had kindly walked me back to my Greenroom after our first date, I found it hard to fall asleep, after all it was such a special milestone for the both of us as we confessed our feelings and agreed that we would become official after that kiss, that night felt so magical to me and I couldn't help but feel giddy at just the thought of Monty. I hugged my pillow close to my chest as I thought of Foxy, am I allowed to move on? 

"Can I love someone else, Foxy?" I spoke softly and sighing to myself.

I still find it hard to completely move on from my past, but it brings me a little peace knowing that Susie, Fritz and Gabriel moved on to another existence, but to be fully at peace with my past I need to know what happened to my darling siblings Mia and Jeremy. What if they're in a dark place?, what if they can't find the light like the others did, they must be so scared! What if they're asking their big sister for help but their pleas go unnoticed because I don't know where they are!, I tighten the grip on my pillow as I dwell on the uncertainties and what if's about Jeremy and Mia.

"Please be ok...." I whisper as I take a deep breath to steady myself

I still haven't given up searching for answers about my brother and sister and I think I might have an answer, maybe if I seek them out when I'm sleeping and dreaming maybe I can reach out to the both of them, it sounds stupid but it's the only thing I feel confident about, after all when I dreamt of that distant memory, I could talk to my siblings, Susie, Fritz and Gabe spoke to me, even if through my head and that bastard made his appearance in my vanity of all things!, I truly believe that the key to understanding what became of everyone else and finding answers about my siblings is the combination of dreaming and reliving my memories, no matter how bad they are at least for now, I'll embrace my new role as Foxy and do him justice!, it's the least I can do for betraying him by falling in love with the gator.

—------------------------------------------- Next Day --------------------------------------------------------------

~ Y/N POV ~

As I awoke from my slumber, a notification flashed across my vision, it was Kev and he requested I make my way down to Parts and Services for my routine maintenance check up and so I did what I was told, looking at the clock that was themed after me and rested on my wall it was 5:00am, I decided that I didn't need to change my clothing if it was just to check if the malicious code that caused me to glitch yesterday was still present, so I stepped into my service lift and pressed the Freddy themed button, taking me down to Parts and Service, Once I arrived, I exited my lift and walked through the long hallway into Parts and Service and was greeted by an exhausted Kev

" Hey you ok, Cub?" I asked as I made my way down the stairs towards Kev, who was sitting at a desk

"Oh Hey Foxy!, I'm doing just fine" Kev replied, trying to sound uplifting and cheerful, but I could tell that even just talking took a lot of energy out of him and I felt saddened to see my favorite employee and mechanic so drained, and so I immediately sat on top of the desk and scanned Kev, the orange glow only highlighting how awful Kev looked, after I finished scanning Kev, my medical software flashed across my vision with a mini profile and a solution.