~ Chapter 11: Little Ghosts Of My Past ~

A/N: 

1.1K views?! No way that's amazing! Thanks SOO much :)!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~YN POV ~

That night, after I vented my anger and frustration on my furniture, I eventually calmed down and so I took a deep breath to regain my composure and sat down on my floor with my back against a wall, where a neon light with my name was hanging by a single wire and glitching. I still can't understand why my friends won't believe me about this Vanessa Person!, at least I know I can rely on my Monty, I smile. But still, how can I find out more about her?, I suppose I could dig through employee records in the big man's office, but how would I sneak in? I doubt he would just let me go through the hundreds upon hundreds of employee records if I straight up asked him, I have to think of something! The sooner I know more about her, the quicker I can prove to the others that she's dangerous but that would have to wait for a moment. It's getting late after all, so I should go to bed.

I stood up from my spot on the floor and pressed the Freddy themed button in my room to open the back area of my Greenroom and made my way to my bed in the far corner of the room, changed into my pyjamas and laid down, closing my eyes.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Huh? I hear voices?'

?????: Bring them to me....

?????: As you wish, Sir

I opened my eyes upon hearing the faint, muddled voices, and was met with a familiar sight, I was dreaming of the void again but this time, I was able to walk to my surprise.

As I turned around in my surroundings, I could hear those two voices talking to each other again, and so I decided to trust my senses, and walk further into the void completely blind, relying only on my hearing, following the voices until everything fell silent, and the only thing I could hear was the rhythm of my own heartbeat.

Badum..... Badum....

??: Y/N?....

I instantly turn my head in the direction of this voice

Y.N: I-Impossible!...

As I met with the E/C eyes of the voice in the void, this figure soon became more vivid. She had H/L, H/C hair, her E/C eyes gazed into my orange orbs with warmth and kindness, as I further examined the figure I soon realised, to my own horror that I was staring at my reflection, of course the difference being, I was not gazing at a pool of water but It was like looking at an identical twin.

Y/N: What is this?!

I yelled out into the void

???: Come... I want to show you something, Y/N

Y/N: I'm NOT following you, how can I trust someone who has taken my form when I was alive?!

???: It will all make sense eventually, for now I need you to trust yourself and follow me

Y/N: Why should I? And stop being so cryptic and tell me who you are!

???: I know how to defeat Afton...

I froze immediately, is this true? Does she really know how to defeat Afton? Even if I don't trust this version of me, if there is a way in which I can defeat Afton and get rid of him for good then I'll take it, after all I made a promise to myself THAT day before I powered off, that I would stop him from harming anyone else and so I let out a sigh and followed this figure, deeper into the void.