Chapter 1

Requested by @nopeh79 !!!

Sodo and Swiss hated each other, They never got along well. Sodo was mad when he found out he had to work with Swiss so he could fix his guitar. Despite how the two felt about each other. Swiss approached sodo, trying to charm his way through with that infectious grin of his.
"Come onnnnn, tell me~ Why are you REALLY here."

He looked at sodo with an eager grin, he seemed amused for some reason. "Sister sent me here. I need you to fix my guitar." Sodo growled. "Aww, I thought you were here for me~" He said, rolling his eyes playfully, and that grin still plastered on his face. When sodo asked him to fix his guitar, his head perked up, the smile widening. He nodded and gestured for the fire ghoul to follow him.

Sodo followed Swiss, he was mad that he had to go to the one he hated the most for help. "I'll have the guitar mending in no time" He said, his hands moving as he speaks, he walked to where he keeps his tools as he speaks, "What happen to it? Did you smash it on purpose again?" He said, sounding a bit amused but trying to stay professional and serious at least.

"The strap broke and then it fell on the ground and the strings broke" sodo flopped back into a chair and growled softly. "And that's why you ALWAYS buy a spare." He muttered under his breath. He grabbed his tools and walked over to the broken guitar, examining it as he inspects the damages, making notes of what part is broken. His attention is on the guitar for now.

It was a few hours later and sodo thanked Swiss for fixing his guitar, Sodo looked at Swiss's tone body. Swiss looked up to see you checking him out, his face flushed a little, a grin creeping up by the minute. "Do I look alright?~ You're checking me out~" He teased, his tone filled with playfulness, yet, he didn't look away from you. In fact, he stared at sodo intensely.

"I'm not." Sodo blushed as Swiss grabbed his chin. "Why you lying? Look at you, all red." He teased, staring down at sodo with his bright gold eyes, the stare was intense, and his voice sounded like sweet whispers, "You find me hot, don't you?~" His eyes ran down sodo arms and body, then back up to his face.

"Fine..I find you hot." Sodo blushed. Swiss lips curved up into a smug smile, his heart pounded inside his chest, "What do you like most about me?~" He asked, his voice filled with that playfulness, as he stares at sodo still, his eyes running along his body up then down again.

"I just think your attractive.. you have the perfect body, amazing Hight.. I'm a short.. scrawny little thing and your this hot ass man.." sodo whispered. "Aww, so this gorgeous body is what attracted you?" He said, still smiling, as he moved closer to sodo, putting one of his hands on his shoulder and his face near sodo's, "Then... What if I were to do this..."
Before you could respond or think much about it, his lips are on sodo's and a trail of soft, sweet kisses.

Sodo was taken a back when Swiss kissed him, sodo melted right into Swiss as he kissed him back. Swiss hand gripped sodo waist as he continued to kiss him, while his other hand held the back of sodo head to keep him in place. His tongue entered sodo mouth and his lips kept pressing against his, tasting you. A hand slid into sodo long blond hair, while the other moved to the back of sodo neck and gently held it as he kept up the kisses.

Sodo melted right into Swiss, "oh fuck Swiss...I love you so much.." sodo moaned. His head perked up as he heard sodo moan. His eyes widened slightly and his cheeks flushed. "You... love me?" He pulled away, looking at sodo with hopeful, yet still surprised eyes, "You... You love me?"

"Yes! I really love you Swiss.. I think your the best ghoul to ever exist.. and I love you. And I fucking love you." Sodo smiled soft. Swiss face became all red as he stared at sodo face. Sodo could hear how fast his heart is beating before he wraps his arms around sodo and pulled him close for one more kiss. He pressed his forehead against sodo's , "I love you too Sodo, I never thought I would find anyone who thinks I'm the best. I love you." His smile was a bit shy but full of love and warmth.

"Can we go cuddle..?" Sodo smiled. "Sure", Swiss said before he picked him up, the size difference makes this look really cute. "I will carry you home, my tiny ghoul", he said with a smirk as he kissed sodo forehead. "Hmpf. I'm not that small." Sodo pouted as Swiss carried him into his room. "Oh, really?" He said, before he took his mask off, his cheeks were still blushing, and he was still smiling. He placed sodo on the bed. "Why don't you prove it then?"

"Maybe I will." Sodo smirked as he stood up, he was much smaller then Swiss. "You still small, cutie." He smirked, as he walked over and picked sodo up again. "You're my little ghoul~". "Oh fuck off." Sodo blushed as he cuddled up. "But it's true, you're my lil ghoul, and I love you~" He said, still holding on to sodo as he went and sat on the bed, placing him  on to his lap. He wrapped his arms around sodo waist and held you close.

"I love you to my big hunky ghoul" sodo giggled. "Hunky ghoul? I feel like you're messing with me." He smirked, his fingers running through sodo long hair before he placed a kiss on his head. "You have abs, and just a great body.. I think your really attractive and talented.." sodo smiled. "Mmmm..." He looked away as sodo spoke, trying to hide his blushing face. He never thought about his body nor that anyone found him attractive. "You're making me all red..."

"Can I kiss you.. I like kissing you.. " sodo giggled soft. "Yes, of course... I like kissing you too~" He said, still trying to hide his blushing. He turned to the side and pecked sodo lips, his forehead resting against his after the little kiss.

" I feel tired....can we go to bed please.. baby.." sodo yawned. "Hmm... Alright, my cute little ghoul." He got out of the bed and took sodo hand, as if he was ready to guide him  to another room. He looked at sodo and smirked. "You just wanna make out before sleeping, don't you?" He teased.

"Sure~" sodo smirked as he kissed Swiss. He laughed, then leaned in and started to kiss sodo back, His lips felt so soft and warm against his. His arms wrapped around sodo waist as he made sure he couldn't escape. Sodo smiled into the kiss, "yours so handsome" sodo whispered as he lied back into the bed. "And you so cute~" he whispered back, his lips still pressed against sodo lips. As he lied on the bed, he was on top of sodo, his lips still on his as his body pinned sodo down on the bed.

There tails intertwined as the make out got hot, The kisses got more passionate as his hands started roaming on sodo body. Soon, those fingers moved to his  waist and started to unbutton his  top. Sodo broke the kiss and let Swiss have his fun with his body.

{small time skip because I'm not really in the mood to right smut right now, I'll maybe make a part 2 with smut}

It was later and sodo snuggled up into Swiss side, he was covered in hickys and bite marks. Swiss's body was covered in them too, especially on his neck. He looked exhausted and a smile was plastered on his face as he held Sodo close. His fingers played with Sodo's hair, running into it gently as he looked at Sodo and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

Sodo voice hurt from how hard Swiss fucked his mouth, sodo held Swiss close as he let out soft purrs. "You sure love purring, don't you," Swiss said, still kissing his forehead as he holds sodo close, "You're even more adorable when youre this tired." He gave sodo a kiss on the cheek, his eyes half-closed, he looks like he's about to fall asleep himself.

Sodo nodded, "I'm sleepy.. wanna go to sleep...." Sodo yawned as he buried his face in to Swiss's chest. "Yeah, I am feeling a bit tired myself." He said, as he wrapped his arms around sodo and pulled him closer, "Why dont you rest that cute head of yours on my chest? We'll go to sleep now."Sodo moved his head so he could actually breath. "Good night baby.. I love you" sodo said as he fell asleep. He chuckled at the fact that he  moved his head so he could actually breathe, but, he didn't mind. He was just very happy that sodo were comfy and close to him. "Mhm... I love you too, honey", he said, before he too, fell asleep.