Chapter 3

It was 8 months into sodo's pregnancy, he cuddled up to Swiss as his stomach was big. "Love.. I really wish I could have a beer.." sodo whispered. "You know you can't have a beer when you're pregnant, love...What's wrong, miss the alcohol?" He chuckled teasingly before kissing his lips, "But we can't mess up our precious child's health now, hm?" "I know.. I just wish I could have a sip.. it really sucks to go to the party's on Friday's.." sodo teared up tiny a bit. Swiss smiled warmly and hugged him, "Shhh... I know you miss it, but we'll get through this.. It will all be over soon, don't you worry" He chuckled and gave him a kiss on the forehead, "Do you want me to come to the party with you tonight?" He asked softly.

"I just told you I don't wanna go... it...upsets me..."sodo cried softly. Swiss stayed silent for a moment, before speaking up, "Hm... I guess I do understand why you're upset." He said softly, caressing the pregnant belly again, as if trying to comfort the growing child."But, don't worry too much, hm?" He said while trying to hold back a giggle, "There must be something else I can do for you to feel better?" "It hurts that I can't be a person... with the other ghouls.." sodo cried soft. "I know, love...." He whispered and kept his hand pressed against the belly, "I don't want you to feel like you're an outcast. It's just that you need to be careful while you're pregnant... You have your whole life ahead of you to drink and party." He tried to comfort him, with a soothing voice, despite knowing full-well how much Sodo loved going to parties while drinking alcohol. "I know drinking to much Is bad for me and I wanna be there for my baby.. at least I have 1 Month to go.." sodo said trying to reassure himself. "Yeah... That's true, you're almost there, and I'm sure you'll be amazing parent, Sodo."

He gave him a big hug, keeping his hands cradling the growing belly of their unborn child as he nuzzles his face against Sodo's chest, "Do you know what we will have?" He asked softly. " I know we are having a boy and it will be a fire or multi ghoul.. or could be a mix.." sodo explained. "Ooo... A little multi-Ghoul like me! how adorable!" He said happily, his bright eyes gleaming with joy, before he quickly added, "I am sure he will be just as adorable than you are."

"I hope he will inherit some of your beauty, love" He added and planted another kiss on the pregnant ghoul's lips.