Chapter 2

It was a few years later, sodo was slowly getting more open about the fact he was dating Swiss. "You are stupid you know" sodo laughed at Swiss's failed attempt to do a back flip. He laughed loudly as he landed on the floor, "It looked easy in my head..." he sighed, "Look I'm not athletic, alright? I'm a musician, not a sportsman."

His attention shifted to sodo, "Is that my boy getting braver? Finally." He teased and looked up at his face with a smirk, "You were all embarrassed and shy before, remember~?"Sodo blushed, "dumbass" he mumbled. "Aww, look at you trying to insult me, its cute." He teased and moved over to sodo face and pressed a kiss on his lips before laughing. The two had been dating for 2 years, yet the way he acts so close to sodo felt like they known each other for longer.

{small time skip}

It was a few days later, Swiss brang sodo fo a beautiful beach, "wow.. this view is beautiful!" Sodo smiled. He wrapped his arm around sodo, as the two of them were watching the sunset on the beach.

"You're the beauty," He then leaned down and pressed a kiss on sodo forehead, hugging him  tightly from the side, "The beach is gorgeous, I agree, but you're much, much prettier than anything this world can offer."

Sodo walked  to the water and grabbed a beautiful sea shell, he looked back to Swiss and thought he was tying his shoe, sodo was very wrong, Swiss was not tying his shoe, he was planning to propose. He pulled a box out of his pocket as he knelt down, the moment sodo saw it, he knew what he is planning to do.

"Sodo, I was planning to wait until our anniversary, but I'm feeling impatient, "He looked at sodo, "You helped me so much in the last few years of us being together and I want to make it official, will you marry me?" He opened the box, it contained a beautiful diamond ring, "Yes or no, Sodo?"

Sodo was frozen for a moment, "YES! YES I WILL MARRY YOU!" Sodo screamed as he kissed Swiss. Swiss was stunned, but happy about his answer. He got up, his arms wrapping around sodo waist as he kissed sodo.

"You know, you never had to be this dramatic~" He said with a giggling voice, before kissing sodo again, this time it was longer as the two of them stood there on the beach, looking at the sea.

Sodo keep kissing Swiss, he was still in shock but he was so happy to have Swiss. He broke the kiss, still looking at him and smiling, he cupped his face and ran his fingers through his hair. "Sodo... I can't believe you will be my husband now... This is so wonderful."

He smiled at sodo, his forehead resting against his, "I'm going to love you, and care for you for the rest of my life, and even after that, you're the light of my life and I'll never forget it."

"I promise I'm only yours!!" Sodo smiled.

"Thank you so much for that promise..."

He said as his eyes lit up, "I also have a present for you, but I cant give it to you right now... It's at home."

The look on his face said that he wanted to give the present to you right then and there, but he held back.

"We can go home right now, I want to give it to you so bad~"

Sodo chucked as he pulled Swiss to the car, "then let's get back~~" sodo moaned. He took swiss hand as he got into the passenger seat, "You sound impatient, Sodo."

He chuckled lightly, as he waited for sodo to turn the car on and drive home, he was visibly excited about something. His hand was still holding his as you drove away from the beach.

"I could maybe give you a extra little gift on our way home~" sodo smirked. "Oh?"

He said, looking at sodo as he made your offer, "What is this 'extra little gift' you're talking about?"