Chapter 6

It was a cold winter day and sodo was helping azar get ready for the day. A smile spread across Swiss' face when he saw that Dew was with Azar, but it quickly faltered after he noticed it being a cold winter day.

He then walked over to the fire ghoul and said, "Dew... You should wear a coat outside... It's cold outside and we know how much you can get sick in this weather, dear..." He spoke in a firm tone.

"And what about Azar?" Swiss said as he looked down at Azar, feeling a little bit worried for his son.  "Don't worry!" Dew smiled, "let's go!!" Azar smiled as he grabbed his bag. "Let me put you jacket on before dada takes you  to school!" Dew said as he put a jacket on azar. Swiss couldn't help but chuckle, seeing how protective the fire ghoul was of Azar.

"Dew, can I ask you something..." He began in a soft tone, "Have you ever thought about teaching him how to control his elemental magic?" He asked, looking at the fire ghoul.

"After all, he's also a fire-multi ghoul, and I'm sure that he'll start feeling the need to learn how to control it from a young age, so... Do you plan on teaching him?" "I feel like it would be better if you taught him.. anyways! Can you bring azar to school now" Dew said as he kissed Swiss cheek. "Alright, it's decided... I'll help him learn how to control his elemental magic. And yes, dear, I'll take Azar to school now." He replied to him.

"But you make sure to dress up to battle the cold out there, Dew. Understood, dear?" Swiss said warmly, as he gently caressed the fire ghoul's head, "I can't help you if you're sick. I can't be worried about you while teaching Azar, you know?"" I will! I don't think I need to head out today so I will be inside today! I love you" dew said softly. "Oh, I see. In that case, you can rest and relax for some time. I'm sure you need it, after everything that happened recently." Swiss said softly, and then kissed Dew's cheek.

"I love you too, dear... I'll make sure Azar learns everything he needs today and that he's taken care of properly... Don't worry, okay?" "I trust you don't worry!" Dew said as he kissed the top of azar head. "Good. I expect a nice hug when I come back." Swiss teased, before he chuckled and gently caressed Azar's head, "I'm going to make sure that you'll be learning lots of things today, Azar. Make sure that you listen to what I have to teach you, alright?" He asked his son.

"Remember, I love you very much. I care for you, Azar, and you are most important to me..." He said softly and patted his back.

~~~~

It was later and dew was cuddled up on the couch, waiting for Swiss and azar to come back. Swiss slowly opened the door of the house, looking at Dew as he walked through the doorway with a tired expression on his face.

"Dew..." He began, as he entered the house to place a sleeping Azar in his bed— before going back to Dew, "I'm home, dear..."

He sighed and sat on the edge of the couch, looking at the fire ghoul as he waited for him to say anything. "I missed you baby" Dew said as he cuddled up to Swiss. "I missed you too..." Swiss replied, as he wrapped his arms around the fire ghoul, while also gently caressing his hair.

"Dew, my head is spinning. I'm extremely tired, so I'm going to lay down for a few minutes, alright?" He asked in a soft tone, while still holding the fire ghoul in his arms. "What did azar do to you?" Dew lightly chuckled. "He was... Very mischievous today and even bit me in the arm." Swiss said as he slowly lifted his sleeve, to show a tiny mark on his arm.

"But now? He's taking a nap in his little bed as we speak." He replied with a faint smile, while caressing Dew's back. "How about you have a nap in my arms?" Sodo smiled. "Hmm... Now you have my interest, dear " Swiss said as he yawned softly and looked at Dew with a tired, yet amused expression.

"I hope you're willing to have me fall asleep against your body." He said as he shifted himself to sit closer to the fire ghoul, and then he slowly stretched himself over Dew to lay down in his arms. "Your so cute" Dew said as he held Swiss closer. Swiss's eyes started to flutter as his head began to sink down into Dew's chest, his face looking relaxed now that he was resting.

"I'm about to become a lot less cute..." Swiss mumbled softly, "And... More snoring..." He said in a tired tone as he slowly closed his eyes. Sodo chuckled as Swiss started to drift off, "I love this man so much... how is he so perfect.." dew said softly. Swiss fell asleep very quickly, his breath slowing down as he rested his head and a faint smile spread across his face. The sound of him snoozing peacefully came from him, his chest and breath rising and falling with each breath.

This was a good sight to see, seeing how he could finally relax after spending the day teaching Azar more things and playing with him for hours on end... Just what the doctor ordered for this tired ghoul. Sodo heated his hands up and rubbed Swiss back, dew smiled wide as he started to purr.  Swiss remained asleep, but he still felt the heat of Dew's hands on his back. He let out one of his iconic snores and continued to rest against the fire ghoul's chest. The movement of his chest becoming more rhythmic and consistent, with his breath coming out in long, relaxed exhalation sounds.

"Psh... Pshh... Pshhhh..." The ghoul mumbled softly in his sleep.