Author's Note

Hello everyone, I humbly wanted to use this medium to appreciate and acknowledge anyone reading this book, which is dedicated to God and all introverts across the world struggling to be heard.

I know what it feels like cause I'm one, and I want to assure everyone that being an introvert isn't a bad thing unless you want it to be and unless you let it control you.

So stand strong and remain the lovely person that you are knowing that the day you speak up, everyone would be waiting and willing to listen to you.

Welcome to this book. It's the second book that I've written, and I don't want to promise updates, but I'll try my best to update the book. I'm also not perfect, so I want to apologize ahead for all the grammatical errors. If you see any, notify me in the comments, and I'll try to edit it and try my best to ensure that my work is free of those errors.

Once again, thanks for viewing my book.

Note: This is purely a fictional work. All the names and ideas are a product of thoughts, and any similarity with reality is a mere coincidence.

This book may also contain some mature scenes and harsh or strong language, and I want to apologize for that. If you don't like reading such, please, you may leave.

Although, those scenes would be less cause I'm just a teenager and I don't want to get into so much trouble.

Okay, lovelies. That's it for now. Enjoy my book, vote, and comment. Anyone who votes and comments is a great person. Show your support for introverts around the globe. Together, we can conquer.