Chapter 2 → entrance exam pt 2

I forgot to explain it exactly, but Jun's workout attire is pretty simple, just a dark beige tank top and baggy light teal pants. Alright, on with the story!

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

The sight of Bakugou scared Jun a bit, not because of who he actually was, but the way he was acting. He was going around practicing his quirk, but his expression was not a pretty sight for someone who was about to try and gain points while he was wandering about.

Jun sighed to herself as she looked at the other people in the group, but she didn't recognize any of the other faces there. She cracked at her knuckles and went over to the door, walking with her hands in front of her, one hand trembling in the other. Everyone else seemed to be pumped for this challenge. Jun did not understand how exactly they were feeling this way, but it was interesting to see everyone somewhat feel the same thing but show it differently.

Over the speakers, present mic announced a countdown, loudly echoing throughout the different area's, so loudly you could hear it echoing off walls in a completely different direction of the school almost.

3

2

1

And then the doors opened, all of the students running ahead to get their head start into the exam. Jun's stomach sank to an unknown pit and started to spiral as she ran forward with everyone else. Muttering words to herself, she ran to a different direction than where Bakugou did,, If she wanted points then she'd need to go somewhere that everyone else wasn't, but a place where there were actual robots to gain points from.

Loud sounds of whirling came out beside Jun as she ran. One of the faux villain's has found her and was heading straight for her, but Jun took a breath in and knelt down to the ground, putting her hands down into the dirt and then up, shooting up a sharpened crystal towards the robots head. The crystal shot into the robot and caused it to take a step back before eventually exploding on the spot and falling to the ground in shambles. Jun sighed and continued to sprint forward, watching as a few pieces from a robot in a nearby explosion flew by her, just barely making it past her legs.

"close. ." Jun continued to run to different robots, easily hitting their weak points to take them down, though it was taking a tole on her body as each robot fell down from her attacks.

She took a moment to cough out the blood from her throat before continuing, the intercom buzzing as it turned back on "oooooone minute everyone! hope you got enough points!" Present Mics voice boomed out through the area again before the intercom buzzed off. Jun huffed a little as she heard people running, lots of thumping on the ground from the running as well. It was a little confusing, to say the least, so Jun decided to take a gander at what everyone was so afraid of that they weren't a few seconds ago.

She took a step out to see the whole commotion. Everyone else was running past her, some even pushing their shoulders against her to move her out of the way. Looking up, there was a robot, differing from the rest,, it was the 0 pointer, trying to make it's way through a tighter part of the city. She didn't know what to do,, the robot was coming towards her, and all she could do was stand there in a weakened state, unable to move her body, unable to move herself out of the way, unable to get herself safe.

As the robot got closer and closer to her, a sudden explosion came out from one of the buildings and crashed into the robot. Jun covered her face with her forearm before looking up towards it, the parts of the robot flying off in all different directions,, it was Bakugou who got to it, spraying it's part all over the area "move out of the way before you steal my damn points" he shouted towards her before landing himself on the ground a ways away from her.