Chapter 3 → first day to our hero academia

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

"do you have everything? papers? bag?" 

Jun nervously smiled to her mother with a nod, holding up every item that she had listed off "I'll be alright, no need to worry okay?" Her mother nodded and gently kissed the top of her head, waving her goodbye as Jun left the house. 

Jun nervously sighed to herself, looking down at the paper she wrote her first class number on, just so she didn't forget it or anything, Class 1-A. 

"Jun-Kun!! there you are. I thought you left without me" the booming yet somewhat soothing voice came up from behind Jun, smiling "I don't exactly see why I would leave you Amayado" Jun smiled and gently flicked the top of her friends head, just a gentle tap almost. "gah- anyways anyways, are you excited? you got in after all" Jun nods and folded up the paper she was previously holding steadily "I am as ready as I can be for something like that". The girls continued their conversation up until they got to the front gate of the school, stopping midway through the gate just to look at the large building, towering over the other smaller buildings that were near the school. "you're in class 1-A right?" Yoshiko kept her gaze towards the school building, though speaking towards Jun "mn, what was your class?" 

"2-A! it's super nice right? we're practically next to each other in hero courses!" Yoshiko giggled and and cocked her head towards Jun. She nods and smiled softly towards Yoshiko "well,, I will see you later Amayado" she waved and started to walk herself into the school, her friend following along behind her. 

――

She walked along the halls, walking a little faster than she usually would, but she was making sure that she would at least get there on time with everyone else. 

Once she was able to find the giant door with the 1-A symbol written onto it in giant font, she took in a soft breath, holding tightly to the door and sliding it to the side so she could walk in with ease. "Young man! it is already the first day of school and you are acting a fool, act like you want to be here" the taller man with blue hair spoke towards Bakugou, who was kicking his feet up onto the desk, his uniform almost a complete mess, more or less looking like he just rolled out of bed looking like that instead of dressing himself. 

"oh, a new classmate, hello!" the other bowed to Jun, leading Jun to bow back to him after figuring out it was her he was talking to. "it is nice to meet you fellow student! I am Tenya Iida of the Iida family!" Jun listened and nodded to him, bowing again and smiling up at Iida "it's nice to meet you, I am Jun Ishioka, please call me whatever you would like" Bakugou, who both of them forgot was there, grunted and leaned back in his chair "now that you two are done get AWAY from my damn desk" 

Jun slowly took a step back and waved to Iida as she walked, looking around, there wasn't many people in the classroom yet, so she just sat herself down near the back. Jun had perfectly fine eyesight so it didn't bother her too much to sit in the way back parts of the classroom. She sat down in seat 13, somewhere in the middle. She looked around a bit more as she waited for more students to enter the room as well as the teacher, noticing the person back 2 seats from her, who was currently just sitting quietly by himself. "mn,, Good morning" she only got him to look up at her before nodding and looked back down "good morning"