Chapter 4 → friends and enemies

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

"And he just did that for fun??" Yoshiko huffed a bit as she sat beside Jun at a lunch table, eating the lovely lunch that was prepared by Lunch Rush himself. "mn, I mean,, it did have a good after effect because everyone was working their hardest" Yoshiko nods to her response but continued to be huffy. "come on though! he could have gone about it a different way y'know?"

Jun only gets a nod out before a bright pink girl got her way over to the two of them "hiiii Jun, who's this friend ya got?" It was Mina who had walked over to them, leaning lightly against the table "oh,, this is a friend of mine before UA" Jun smiled softly and turned her head towards Yoshiko "oh wait wait yeah! my name's Yoshiko Amayado! just call me Hiko, and yours?" Mina smiled happily and laughed "Mina Ashido, call me whatever you'd like"

Yoshiko and Mina continued to talk while Jun got up and threw their trash away, sitting herself back down and just simply listening to whatever they were talking about. The conversation lead into what classes they were apart of, and how Yoshiko was in the class next door instead of with Jun.

The bell rang and signaled for everyone to get going to their afternoon classes, and for the 3 of them, was the hero training classes. Yoshiko walked with Jun and Mina to their room before waving off and heading to hers.

――

After waiting for a teacher to appear for a few minutes, the door suddenly slide open, the well know hero Al might came bursting through the door "I. . AM . . HERE!! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO"

Everyone lifted their heads in excitement, but who wouldn't if they were to see someone that most people idolized walking into their everyday hero classroom.

"welcome to the most important class here! think of it as Heroing 1 0 1! Here you will learn the basic of being a pro and what it means to be fighting in the name of good against evil!" Al Might did a few flexes before turning around and pulling out a card from who knows where, the word BATTLE written in all bold blue text "todays lesson will pull no punches! but the first part of heroing is looking good! these costumes were designed from what you turned in on your registration forms! everyone get suited up and head over to training ground beta!" After a unison 'yes sir' from everyone, we all got our costumes out from the containers and took ourselves to the locker rooms that were down by the training grounds.

Jun looked through her case as soon as she got to the locker room, scanning the clothing closely, and was surprised to find that it was basically identical to the drawing and sketches she had made, every small piece was in place to where it was supposed to go, everything seemed to be put together nicely. She wasn't actually too sure on which designer decided to work on her hero costume, but she was appreciative none the less.

After putting everything on Jun tightened her gloves and boots, looking at herself in the mirror to make sure everything was on correctly before heading out to the training ground.