Chapter 6 →USJ experience pt 1

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Humming along on the trail to school, Yoshiko was walking backwards to speak with the other two that were following close behind her to make sure she didn't fall. "So lemme get this straight, this really emo guy came up and froze everyone but you? And then! You got cornered, used your quirk, and he still beat you??"

Jun sighed nervously as Mina rubbed her back to comfort her "that's,, basically what happened yeah, it would have been better to understand if you were there." Yoshiko giggled and did a small spin as she walked "yeah yeah whatever, I think you did an amazing job" Mina nodded in agreement "yeah yeah! It was way better than I did in my round"

Jun nervously smiled from all the compliments, rubbing one of her hands through her hair slowly, before someone jumped in front of them with a camera and a microphone "you! What's it like being in a class with the number one hero?!"

Jun backed up confused, not really sure of how she should go about answering "uh-- you aren't supposed to be here, and we need to get to class, so could you please move" Jun looked towards the reporters, trying to seem intimidating enough to get them to move over, but that only caused them to get closer to her and the others that were being bombarded by them.

Eventually, Jun got through the crowd, holding onto Mina and Yoshiko's wrists gently to help them get through as well. "Jeez, why are they all here?? Aren't they supposed to like, not be?" Yoshiko huffed and put her hands onto her hips, not actually seeming all that upset, she looked more on the verge of laughing than being angry. Jun sighed a bit to herself and just stood silently, waiting for Mina or Yoshiko to decide on their next course of action.

They all headed off to their respective classes, Mina and Jun heading to 1-A while Yoshiko to 1-B. "Y'know, you should try and talk with that guy, maybe he wouldn't be so emo all the time if he made a friend" Mina whispered over to Jun, who leaned against someone else's desk to speak with Mina's at hers. "Maybe, but I think he needs space,, besides, I don't think he likes me all that much" Mina huffed and giggled "well come on silly! That's not gonna change if you just sit here and sulk about it! Go over there and strike up a conversation one of these days silly" Mina pushed Jun gently over to her desk and waved with a cheeky grin.

Jun quietly huffed towards her, getting a tongue stuck out at her and a finger pointing towards Todoroki. Jun turned herself towards him, staring down at the back of her chair and trying to work up the courage to actually speak to him again, after everything that happened the other day, she is still struggling to get words out. She looked up towards him again, he wasn't even paying attention to her, just staring down at some schoolwork that he was filling out.

"Morning class, sit down I have things to discuss, and something we have to do"

Everyone froze up as soon as they heard him speak, was there going to be another hidden test that we didn't know about, were we going to do another hero training.