Chapter 7 → USJ experience pt 2

Everyone else seemed to be just as shook up as Jun was, some stepping back from where they were standing, others wondering what exactly they were supposed to be doing in a situation like this.

"This is real, those are real villains"

What Aizawa said rattled Jun's brain, trying to wrap its way around her thoughts and making her worry more and more about what she was supposed to do. "Real villains? No way, right?? How could so many of them get into a place like this?" Kirishima wondered, standing his ground where he was "yeah 13, why aren't the alarms going off??" The pro hero stood her ground as well, confused as the rest of them "I'm honestly not sure"

Jun blinked in and out, trying to think of something to tell herself to keep herself from panicking more and more. "13, get the students out of here,, if one of the villains here is masking our ways of communication, then,," Aizawa thought for a moment "Kaminari, try and use your quirk to contact them" He nodded and began to mess with his headpiece. "There's no way you could take them all on your own Mister Aizawa, there's way too many of them" Midoriya spoke out, but Aizawa simply ignored it "13, take it from here"

Aizawa went off and started to attack each and every one of the villains, quickly taking each of them down without much hassle. Jun quickly followed after everyone else who was running towards the entrance to escape, holding onto her hair tightly, her heart beating faster than her chest can handle "we're gonna be okay JuJu" Mina nervously said, she didn't seem too sure about what she was saying, but it was the thought that count.

Suddenly, the dark black and purple smoke person got in front of all the students, trapping them, startling them to the point where no one could move from shock. "It's a pleasure to meet you, we are the league of villains,, I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice and say hello, and besides, isn't this a fitting place for almight, the symbol of peace, to take his last breath. As the villain was talking, Bakugou and Kirishima suddenly went in and attacked him, laughing and huffing "did you think we were just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shreds" Kirishima spoke out, their quirks at the ready,, but just as 13 was ready to enact on her plan, the villain started to cage up all of the students, ready to teleport them to different areas as he explained. Jun panicked and tried to leave the circle, but when she thought she walked through, she ended up in a whole different location, one that was a different environment than the entrance.

She rubbed the side of her head and looked around, she seemed to be in the landslide section, a few villains nearing her slowly, for some reason though not going in for the attack just yet. "Crap, get. . get away" She only seemed to mumble out, to which the villains laughed at her and got closer and closer. "I said, get away!" She shouted up, standing herself up and punching at one of them, sending them back a bit but only to stumble and get themself back up "aw, that was only a little poke to the chest, what a lousy student you are"

Jun panicked, throwing her hands up over her head, squatting down onto the ground quickly "get away get away get away!!" She cried out before a large thick crystal formed all around Jun, one that didn't allow others to see in but she could see out. Jun almost seemed angry as she huffed at the villains, but surprised at the protection she was able to create with her own quirk. "God,, this might hold up for a little bit-" just as she spoke out, one of the villains came and punched the large crystal, putting cracks in it "oh my, seems this isn't as sturdy as we thought" the villains laughed and began punching at the crystal, pieces shattering into Jun's face and scratching at her before dissolving into the dirt and rock below her. It only took a few more hits before the villains were able to smash through her defenses and grab onto her collar, hoisting her up and laughing at her only being able to wiggle and try and escape them. "Let me down!" She kicked at the guys face, catching him off guard so she could escape down and punch at him again.