if our love was a song [patpran]

Rating: General Audiences

Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply

Fandoms: แค่เพื่อนครับเพื่อน | Bad Buddy: the Series (TV)

Categories: M/M

Relationships: Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Characters: Pat Napat Jindapat, Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Additional Tags: Mutual Pining, Domestic Fluff, Idiots in Love, i love how that's a tag, Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat in Love, Soft Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat Canon Compliant, Post-Canon, Pat Napat Jindapat is So Whipped, Pran Parakul Siridechawat is a Tease, Pat Napat Jindapat Has a Scent Kink, fight me, Pran Parakul Siridechawat is So Whipped, Morning Kisses, Fluff and Mush, Tooth-Rotting Fluff

Summary: They haven't had a lazy morning since Pran got back from Singapore, so Pat and his clinginess make the decision for everyone involved (but it's not as though Pran is opposed).

ถ้ารักของเราเป็นเพลงสักเพลงหนึ่ง | If Our Love Was A Song

Bad Buddy — Pran x Pat

     IT'S BECOME A COMMON occurrence for Pran to wake, tangled — swaddled — in a mess of blankets and his clingy boyfriend's addictive warmth. He can feel Pat's even breaths hitting the sensitive skin of his neck, the feeling making Pran shiver slightly, and the familiar weight and warmth of Pat's arm both carelessly and possessively anchored across his middle, staking his eternal claim even in the midst of sleep, makes Pran smile softly. He is used to Pat's bouts of clinginess during the day, feeling helpless to submit when Pat whines for attention and affection, Pran wanting nothing more than to be pressed skin-to-skin even though he can't quite shake his habit of pretending that Pat's affection is the bane of his existence. The clinginess of his boyfriend was bad enough before Pran left for Singapore, and, to Pran's equal delight and disbelief, Pat has only gotten more clingy and needy since Pran returned home a few short months ago.