i'm looking for an open door [patpran]

Rating: Teen Audiences and Up

Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply

Fandoms: แค่เพื่อนครับเพื่อน | Bad Buddy: the Series (TV)

Categories: M/M

Relationships: Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Characters: Pat Napat Jindapat, Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Additional Tags: Author Is Sleep Deprived, Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence, they actually broke up, they haven't seen each other for years, Getting Back Together, it's like nothing has changed, Idiots in Love, i love how that's a tag, Soft Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat, pran calling pat 'puppy' should be a religion, he is a good puppy

Summary: When time and space become too much, the collision of two worlds causes new stars and nebulas to be born.

Notes, at the beginning: Okay, we all knew that I would get around to writing PatPran actually breaking up at some point — but even I wasn't expecting for it to be this soon. Don't worry, it has a happy-ish ending — I say "happy-ish" because it's an open ending.

I'm Looking For An Open Door

Bad Buddy — Pran x Pat

     THERE MAY HAVE BEEN a time — well over a decade ago, if he had to give a rough estimate — when he wanted to be left alone with his own crazy and obsessive thoughts; a time where Pran wanted Pat to stay away so that the love he held could die in peace. And then he was left alone with all that he felt, for three long and painful years at boarding school, and the love never once flickered in preparation to smoulder into nothing more than icy coals.

     It stayed alight, burning without restraint up until the moment that he and Pat once again met — this time in the midst of a faculty feud that helped Pran to keep a decent distance between the childhood friendly rivals. Well, it helped up to a certain extent at least. Pran didn't bank any of his money on Pat chasing after him like a homeless little puppy, however — but, in hindsight, he should have recognised the fire burning with Pat's fierce eyes that day.

     It went as well as could be expected.

     Pran avoided both his feelings and the boy that he had said feelings for, up until the moment that his walls — as strong as they once were — crumbled with the weight of his tears upon that damn rooftop. After that, the bet was a stupid way of Pran trying to stay in control of all that caged them; to keep himself in check. Truly, he should have known that Pat — loud and obnoxious and beautifully desperate Pat — would set it aflame right before Pran's eyes. He wasn't overly surprised, more so relieved, and he recalls a weight leaving his shoulders; leaving him so light-headed with delirious delight.