sink your teeth in (bleed me dry) [patpran, part one]

Rating: Explicit

Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply

Fandoms: แค่เพื่อนครับเพื่อน | Bad Buddy: the Series (TV)

Categories: M/M

Relationships: Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Characters: Pat Napat Jindapat, Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Additional Tags: Idiots In Love, i love how that's a tag, Canon Compliant, Post-Canon, Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence, Alternate Universe - Fantasy, Vampires, Accidental Bonding, vampires can have bonds too ya know, Human/Vampire Relationship, temporarily, Vampire Bites, tell me that Pat wouldn't have a thing for Pran biting him, Angst, Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat in Love, Soft Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat, Pran Parakul Siridechawat is a Tease, Pat Napat Jindapat Has a Scent Kink, fight me, you can't have vampires without SOME kind of horniness, pran calling pat 'puppy' should be a religion, Explicit Sexual Content, Non-Explicit Sex, End OTW Racism, CHAPTER TWO TAGS:, Blood Kink, Pat Napat Jindapat Has a Praise Kink, he is a good puppy, Pain Kink, if you squint, Overstimulation, also if you squint

Summary: This is not how Pat expected his night to go, but he's not exactly complaining — not with how damn good Pran looks with wild red eyes.

Sink Your Teeth In (Bleed Me Dry)

Bad Buddy — Pat x Pran

     PRAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN just that little bit more closed off to Pat, even when the guitarist was like an open book for all to read if they so desired; every single emotion fluttering across his face without restraint. Even in those moments, or even in the most vulnerable states that Pat has seen his boyfriend, there has always been a single wall still standing in Pran's eyes that the drummer has not yet broken down. It goes without saying that it worries him, especially when Pran seems to have days where simply waking up is more of a struggle than it's worth — only to be completely fine and be back to his usual snarky self the next day. What irritates Pat is the fact that Pran tries to take him for a fool; tries to make out that Pat is imagining things, even as the familiar sparkle of fear makes itself known in the guitarist's eyes.

     Huffing, Pat downs the glass of beer, earning himself startled exclamations and wide eyed looks from the others at the table; from the large group of friends that himself and Pran have created since university. Korn and Safe reach out to force Pat's arm back down and take the glass from him while Mo and Chang share a worried look with each other and then with Louis, and even Wai — the bastard, Pat tipsily thinks — raises a concerned eyebrow at the other male. Ink and Pa stare at Pat in disbelief and worry, his little sister watching as the glass is all but pried from her big brother's hand, having no idea what has driven him into pursuing such a rash and idiotic path after so many years since the last time. That time, there was a decently understandable reason, but Pa can't see one right now.