pearlescent beauty [patpran]

Rating: General Audiences

Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply

Fandoms: แค่เพื่อนครับเพื่อน | Bad Buddy: the Series (TV)

Categories: M/M

Relationships: Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Characters: Pat Napat Jindapat, Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Additional Tags: Idiots in Love, i love how that's a tag, Canon Compliant, Author Is Sleep Deprived, Soft Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat, pran calling pat 'puppy' should be a religion, he is a good puppy, Autistic Pran Parakul Siridechawat, Pat Napat Jindapat has ADHD, Domestic Fluff

Summary: Pat has a feeling that the smiley faces everywhere in their apartment should have been a dead give away. Funnily enough, Pran has known since they were kids — and he had faint hope that his faen would have known, but he's also not surprised that Pat doesn't really know.

Pearlescent

Bad Buddy — Pran x Pat

     IT STARTS OUT WITH small things; things that Pat simply thought were Pran things.

     The tapping of fingers against the desk, in one or two different beats and rhythms, depending on the day; the conduction of a miniature concert when he has his headphones on, lip-syncing along to whichever genre he has chosen to listen to. The way that he can't maintain eye contact for very long, eyes always darting around the room and taking in the smallest of details that Pat misses — unless he is absolutely furious at Pat, and then it's hard to avoid the stare Pran gives the older boy. The way that he would squirm away from Pat's unconscious physical affection, a teasing scrunch of his nose and a soft coo to placate Pat's sad puppy look each time — which Pat originally thought was just because they weren't "friends" in Pran's book, but then they started dating and it didn't get much better.

     What he didn't pay much attention to — and, in hindsight, he really should have — is Pran's tendency towards a consistent schedule with very minimal change. The many calendars and lists set out around their apartment with markers to check off what has and has not been done should have been a clue, but Pat's brain, in his defence, doesn't work on the same wavelength as Pran's. Intrinsically tied with his schedules, there are certain ways that Pran tends to do things; a certain order that he does his daily routine, among other things — and there's only one thing that Pat has ever seen Pran break any of his rules for: sex.

     When they're fucking, all bets are off and Pat is along for whatever ride Pran decides to take them on. His preference for cleanliness vanishes completely, instead taking preference to make Pat as dirty as possible. He is methodical in his odd madness, and it always makes Pat's head spin delightfully, always willing to do whatever Pran wants. Pat is not a passive participant, not by far, but he does like not having to think; to have an escape from the absolute chaos that riddles his mind on a regular — daily — basis. Pran is a giver and a lover by nature, which complements Pat, who tends to give everything without keeping anything for himself. The dynamic is quite prevalent in their sex life, and it is a release for both Pat and Pran, in more ways than one.