show me yours, and i (might) show you mine [patpran, part one]

Rating: Explicit

Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply

Fandoms: แค่เพื่อนครับเพื่อน | Bad Buddy: the Series (TV)

Categories: M/M

Relationships: Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Characters: Pat Napat Jindapat, Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Additional Tags: Idiots in Love, i love how that's a tag, Author Is Sleep Deprived, pran calling pat 'puppy' should be a religion, he is a good puppy, blame the unhinged ao3 bot on twitter, pat sends pran a dick pic and pran returns the favour, this is before the love bet era, Masturbation, Mutual Masturbation, Webcam/Video Chat Sex, kind of?, Drunk Pat Napat Jindapat, Horny Pat Napat Jindapat, Horny Pran Parakul Siridechawat, pat is horny af for pran to fuck him, but he doesn't realise that he has feelings for pran too, Dom/sub Undertones

Summary: Pran gets messages from Pat on a regular basis, silly little things that he can ignore — but one message, or picture, rather, that gets sent during the witching hour, that Pran cannot ignore: a fucking photo of Pat's dick.

Notes, at the beginning: Read the tags, please. This might be fanfiction, but I know that people can easily be triggered by certain content. I know that there is so much worse than this on Archive, but still... (This really isn't all that bad, but I'm covering my bases here, peeps.)

Show Me Yours, And I (Might) Show You Mine

Bad Buddy — Pat x Pran

     PRAN IS USED TO getting countless texts from Pat, at any given time of the day, ever since they reunited after three years apart. The time has never really mattered for any of Pat's messages to Pran — sunrise, morning, mid-morning, noon, mid-afternoon, evening, sunset, night, midnight — and Pran swears that Pat has messages scheduled for when he's asleep. Sometimes they're not even actual messages, instead being stupid little LINE stickers that make Pran want to scream, because he doesn't know how to deal with Pat being so goddamn clingy and cute.

     Ever since they started talking again, Pat, as expected, has been sending Pran the most ridiculous messages, completely unrelated to either: a) the bus stop, or b) keeping their friends from fighting again. Pran has made half-hearted attempts at stopping Pat, but... It's minor. Compared to everything else they have had to deal with since they were kids, Pat's constant stream of messages is something that Pran easily lets slide. He even, greedily, takes all that he can get from Pat. Pran doesn't know when Pat is going to slip away again. It's scary...

     There is not one single day that Pran goes without a text from Pat, and, right now — at two-fucking-am in the goddamn morning — does not seem to be an exception. It's a photo message, Pran's lock screen tells him, and he tiredly sighs. No doubt it is one of Pat's gym selfies... And said selfies are the absolute bane of Pran's existence, because he can see everything that Pat has to offer — everything, and, on top of that, he is absolutely drenched in sweat. The sweat makes Pat's shirt — if he's even wearing one — stick to the planes of his chest and his stomach, outlining the muscles that Pran knows would help Pat lift him. It's almost worse if Pat isn't wearing a shirt, because then Pran can see how the sweat gets to freely drip down Pat's body. The sweat makes Pat's stupid shorts ride up the inside of his thick, muscular thighs, and then they seem to...outline Pat's dick in the most sinful way that makes Pran's brain wild with more fantasies than he knows what to do with.