Chapter 4: tried to stay away

As I thought nothing could get worse, just realized that its just the start..

Looking around the empty hallway, Fourth left a relief sigh thinking he successfully avoided that creepy senior or thats what he thought because as he walked to his class, he was suddenly pulled into an empty classroom. 

With no signal of any light, just a dim light coming through hallways, Fourth felt chills around his body. Just as he thought it was some mere prank, he saw a figure coming from the darkness. He knew who it was but still wanting to avoid any interactions , he kept quiet .

Gemini: Looks like you are too desperate to avoid me Fourth.

*Fourths pov*

The voice I was planning to avoid for the rest of my life, the person that gives me all the creepy vibe is standing in front of me, looking straight into my eyes with a cold face.  What have you gotten into Fourth?

Gemini: Will you just stand there nong?

Fourth: Why am I here P'?

Gemini: Oho I just wanted to have a talk with you.

He came closer and I could feel the tension around us. What does he even want to talk about? With me? Just imagine getting stuck in an empty place with someone who keeps stalking you while you desperately avoid him.

Fourth: B-but why did you have to drag me like this? 

Gemini: Stop playing dumb Fourth. You know why?

Fourth: What are you talking about?

Gemini: Why are you ignoring me?

This came out straightforwardly, and I was too numb to even speak. So he did realise that I was avoiding him, but what about the question? If someone is ignoring you, that means they don't want to have a talk. Is it that difficult to understand? I was screaming in my mind, but not wanting any drama in my life, I took a deep breath.

Fourth: What  do you mean P? I am not ignoring you

Gemini: Cut the crap Fourth. Don't play dumb with me .

He was getting frustrated and I- well I was getting scared with this . Non has warned me not to get involved with this but this boy in front of me keeps coming outta nowhere.

Fourth: I really am not ignoring you. Why should I even ignore you P'?

I really tried making sense but boy was I wrong. I really suck making lies and I should really learn to lie too.

Gemini: Really *coming close* then why do you keep moving backward.

Damn it. I didn't even realize I was moving backwards too. Why does he keep moving forward anyways and why the hell does he keep chasing around a nobody like me when he has got everyone follow behind him

Fourth: I-I 

Now why am i sluttering.. Keep a hold to yourself Fourth. Remember don't get into his bad term if you want to get out if this.

Fourth:*clearing throat* Its because you are stepping closer and I -uh don't feel comfortable with this.

Gemini: So lets go to somewhere comfortable.

He dragged me out of classroom and I was trying to process everything . What did he mean by somewhere comfortable. Wherever he is, I am uncomfortable.. Nono get out of this Fourth,make an excuse . With a low voice , I said,

Fourth: I have classes P.

Gemini: Nothing goes wrong with missing a class nong

Fourth: *low voice* as if everyone gets your treatment.