Chapter 20: They are gone..

What I did was surely unforgivable... But please, come back!

The awaited moment of every student was finally there.

THE EXAM BREAK!!

Now, either you take stress of the exams, or you feel relief of not going back to the classes.

Some were happy while some were sad.

And there was GEMINI NORAWIT, who was still in his confusion and denial phase.

Somebody should tell him to use the brain that God has gifted to him.

After the outburst of Fourth and the disappointed look of his very own best-friend, not forgetting the look of his dear cousin,

He was back...

Back to the apartment and to his shock, it was locked.

This time the apartment was empty... like the people here were gone...

"The heck... Where is he?" The boy was still catching the lock and was in confusion t.

As much as he knows, Fourth should either be in his apartment or the workshop, but the grandma clearly said that Fourth has taken leave for few weeks.

He didn't know what to do...

The first thing that came in his mind was to break through door but remembering that it would be the second time he would be doing this, he stopped.

He also thought of bribing the apartment owner with money, but that meant he would be a criminal.

So, he just stood there waiting for any one of them to come.

He waited...

Not long after, a man in his mid 50's walked towards the door and started unlocking it.

Gemini stood there dumbfounded.

"Am I in the wrong place?" He questioned in his mind.

He couldn't get into the wrong floor, could he? But he was so sure that this was the one. Then why was there a man?

Soon after, 4-5 men came there and one-by-one, they started taking the things out.

Now, Gemini was surely confused. HE WAS PUZZLED!

His eyes caught some furniture.

"That's Nanon bros. Why are they taking the things out?" He was in his thought. "No... Please No... Don't be what I am thinking..."

He hesitated but stood up to confront one of them.

"Excuse me... uh- Why are you taking the things out?"

The man in front looked at him from top to bottom and adjusted his glasses.

"Oh- you don't know. The people here have left this place."

Gemini stood there not knowing what to do...

Blinking his eyes two-three times, he realized...

Fourth has left.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, while the younger was still not using the brain... The older finally got a glimpse of his working brain.

OHM PAWAT.

He stood near the glass door of his office from where the whole city was seen.

The glimpse of Nanon's teary eyes and the last look was stuck up in his mind.