Chapter 3: Ignored

When you are destined to meet, you will....

Never in their life, they have met anyone that could make them frustrated just by existing. Gemini is frustrated because the new boy who unknowingly became popular is ignoring him. Why does he care anyways? because all his life no one had the nerve to ignore him. Since childhood, be it at home or school or any other events, Gemini was the word in everyone's mouth and now the new boy hasn't spoke his name even once, and this is making him frustrated.

Its not like Gemini didn't tried to talk to him. Surely for few days, he was expecting Fourth to talk to him or even talk about him but when he got to know that Fourth didn't even acknowledge his presence, he went crazy.

Fourth was not introverted either. With his adorable face and shiny smile, everyone would fall in love with him. He loved talking to his classmates, helping them around and talk about his life but as soon as he heard Gemini's voice or the topic about Gemini, he stayed silent.

Never in life, Gemini had to try hard to talk to other people. Heck! He didn't even have to because everyone always throw themselves around him but with Fourth, he tried..Not only tried, he stalked him, attended his classes even if he was not in the faculty and tried to bring up conversations but Fourth being Fourth, either nods his head or replies with a word or two.

____________FLASHBACK_____________

*Some days after Freshers day*

Gemini: Oh hey Fourth, let me show you around.

Fourth: No thanks P'*smile slightly*

*In library*

Gemini:Hey Fourth..Need help with notes?? I can give you or ask from others.

Fourth: No need P'

*In canteen*

Gemini: Did you have your lunch or I can treat you.

Fourth: I already ate

*In hallway*

Gemini: Fourth are you going to library?*Fourth nods* . Then I am joining.

Fourth: Sure.*putting earphones*

Gemini: You know you should sometime have conversation with your seniors . They can be really helpful like me of course and enjoy your life. What do you say. *looking at Fourth*Fourth...*slightly shaking him*FOURTH..

Fourth: Huh? *taking our his earphone*.

Gemini: Nothing*frustrated*

Fourth: Oh okay then*putting back his earphone*

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh" With a frustrated scream, Gemini look at his friends.

"Dude you look a mess" One of their friend pointed out.

"Whats with you bro. I have never seen you like this, not even in exams". Another one said.

Prom : Fourth happened *all of them looked at him* In short, Fourth is ignoring him .

"It doesn't matter bro. If one ignores, whats with that. You got more followers than his whole  existence"

Gemini: You don't get it. That boy is ignoring me. ME.. I should be the one doing that, not him .

Prom: At last, you both are going to ignore each other then why not now? Don't tell me.... *gasp* Did you fall in love with him or what?