Chapter 26: So.. what's next??

Fall apart and meet again.

Meanwhile, Ohm and Gemini are in the car, with their satisfied smiles after getting time to spend time with their favourite persons. 

Both of them had an amazing night, not wanting the time to end but it was morning already. 

Huge smiles could not leave their faces and the happiness yet to start?

"Brooo" Gem broke the silence, still with wide grin plastered in his face.

Ohm just turned towards him and signalled him to go on.

Gemini couldn't help but feel like teasing the elder, after all what are siblings for?

"You did have an amazing night for real... right?" A smirk curled up and Ohm returned the smirk.

"It was an amazing, satisfying, lustrous night."  He said highlighting every single word and with full rhythm and teasing.

"Seriously? How did you get so brave." Gemini said taken aback, giving him a displeasing look.

Ohm laughed off and shrugged off saying, "I was always this brave but now I got a reason for that. Anyways, I have a reason to be this happy but why are YOU grinning out so loud? Something happened...right." Ohm smirked making Gemini blush off,

"N-No. Nothing happened, at least not yet". Gemini denied, but the last word was a mumble that his nosy brother didn't hear.

"He confessed?" Ohm asked loudly again, and Gemini quickly shook his head as a 'No'. Heck! He still doesn't know if Fourth is ready to open up his heart again but he is willing to wait, just for him.

"Our love story is not going to be easy as yours. See, you guys took almost 6 years, and we met just a year ago, at least wait!" HE pouted while Ohm chuckled.

"Not gonna argue on this one but what I feel is that Fourth has really developed some feelings for you. I can see it in his eyes." He said fixing his eyes on road. Gemini widened his eyes and gave him a disapproving look.

"Wait! You looked at Fourth in his eyes? How dare you!" He said accusingly, Ohm meanwhile gave him a side eye with judgemental look, 

"Then where am I supposed to look? In his feet?" Sarcasm could be heard along with annoyance.

"Yo-" but before Gemini could argue more, Ohm glared at him making him shut up. 

And the rest of the ride went along with silence, Ohm's glare and a little of bickering again cuz siblings are meant to be headache with pills.

.

.

.

.

.

.

<The Office>

The company and the employees were same but there was something different... The enjoyment in work and satisfying smiles in employees.

They were confused but happy at the same time as their boss had been a bit calm nowadays and his dangerous aura had cool down. 

Nanon, after a long night was late, panting heavily FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!

After kicking the brother's out and getting half answer from Fourth, his body was aching so badly. He caught a message from his so-called boss that he could have a day off but being a perfectionist, Nanon couldn't agree. 

His eyes felt heavy, so he took a nap, but the nap became 2 hours long so now, he is catching up his breath and stopped at the registration table.

"Oh- Secretary Korapat? Your attendance is already done." The lady spoke up.