Chapter 7: This feels warm..?!

I was supposed to hate him, but I just couldn't.....

*Nanon pov*

Staring at the ceiling, with a blank face, my heart is racing...

Sweats are all over my face and body and my mind? My mind keeps telling me not to mess up!!!

I have to keep up this professional and confident look but right now, I desperately want someone to tell me I'll be fine.....

"Be confident Nanon" I keep repeating in my mind comforting myself again and again...

I walked in side the room, feeling new faces staring at me, most of them are judging? while some of them are expecting... I have to do this. Its now or never.

"Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen..It is an honour to have you all present here. I would like to start..." I started...

And just like that I kept talking, explaining, sighing, presenting.. In short, I finished it..

"That would be all. Thank you" I bow at them And looked over at boss who was smiling proudly.. Why was he smiling? Anyways, its not my place to think either..

I walked out of room, welcomed by all employees, bombarded by questions. "The investors haven't made their decisions yet." I just politely told them and sat on my desk, exhausted..

The investors didn't say anything.. Does that mean that Its a NO or they are thinking properly...

I keep thinking about this, biting my nails.. totally stressed out.

"BOSS IS HERE" I heard employees shouting and I rushed to hear the answer that I was desperate to know. YES OR NO

I saw the investors walking out of the room and boss behind with his usual cold face.. The employees were whispering among themselves. Guess they were more eager to hear too...

After a moment of whispering and boss all silent, he spoke, "The investors has finalised their answer and they..." He went silent. I felt like crying.. it got rejected?

"THE DEAL IS FINAL!!! THEY ACCEPTED IT!!! " I let out a breath of relief.. I did it!! I DID IT!! Everyone started to shout of happiness and some came over to congratulate me.. I am happy, genuinely happy...

I looked over and saw everyone laughing, some had tears of happiness and boss had a gentle smile and I just realised he was looking straight at me from the moment he stepped in the office.

Should I feel grateful??

"Employee Korapat.. I want to have a talk with you." He left and I sighed. Why does he keep ruining such happy moments. I rolled my eyes in annoyance but eventually followed behind.

There was a moment of silence... Neither he broke it nor I did because I don't know why he called me duh-

Ohm: First of all, I want to thank you for giving your best..

Did he just call me out just to thank me. He could have complimented me in front of all the employees too..

"But that's not the exact reason why I called you here." He added.."I have talked with you this before and I respected your decision before but I think it's the time. I want you to be my personal assistant." WHAT THE FUCK!! Is he out of mind or did he hit his head somewhere? AS if seeing him sometimes isn't enough, he wants me to be with him 24/7?

Nanon: B-but boss..

Ohm: I know its sudden and you might be having questions inside your mind but I think you deserve that title more than anyone.