Chapter 28: These feelings

While you're by my side, just blush for me.

Another day of lectures, making Fourth want to just give up now. Reading is fun until you have to keep on revising the same topic again and again yet forget what the topic was.

Fourth sighed deeply, staring into the ceiling and wondering when this would end.

Just then a bell was heard, making him snap into reality. He smiled widely and left the class hurriedly not even bothering to say a 'goodbye' to his professor.

Running towards the canteen, he trailed his eyes around until it met the certain person he was waiting for so long.

He grinned finding the person who looked annoyed as he was late.

"P'Phuwin" He shouted loudly, catching the attention of the annoyed person who turned back only to get strangle to the table.

"Looks like you missed me" Phuwin said in a sarcastic tone, annoyed but still patted his back.

Fourth just laughed and eventually pulled out.

"Now, don't go around hugging me like this. I know you love me but Nong... my cousin is your boyfriend."

Gasping dramatically, Phuwin clenched his arms around his chest. Fourth rolled his eyes at the dramatic figure and smacked his head.

"As if." He sat down to the empty chair in front of him and Phuwin did the same.

"Now tell me. Details on his reaction, how was he? Shock? Confused? Did he cry? oh, wait maybe he did. Did he pull-"

"Breathe. Calm down" Fourth interrupted the ongoing questions and stopped Phuwin from almost losing his breathe.

Eventually, the excited person calmed down but looked so impatient.

"Alright. Yes, the plan was successful. I asked him out, he agreed-"

"Of course he did. He loves you."

Love.

A moment of silence recalling the moments and hardships they went through, how they got tangled up together because of a bet but this time, the only bet was that their love would last forever.

Fourth felt his face turned into flushed pink. He knows Gemini loves him, more than he could ever imagine but he can't help but be shy everytime.

Coughing slightly, soothing the atmosphere, Fourth scratched his neck feeling flustered.

"You want to know or not."

Phuwin rolled his eyes at him but zipped his mouth shut cuz his dignity was not important than this gossip.

"So... I asked him out... He was surprised, like he looked like he would faint, then he walked towards me."

He gulped reddening, recalling the memories of yesterday,

"I-I opened my arms, thinking he would hug me, b-but-"

Phuwin looked at the boy, who was now just crimson, not understanding why he felt so shy. It was just a hug. Just a hug, right?

"H-He just stared at me, just walking and not losing our eye contact."

Fourth looked down, smiling feeling flustered. How could he describe what happened to this person?

.

<Flashback>

I opened my arms, laughing slightly, watching the boy I just propose walk towards me.