Chapter 21: Mission Love... success?

'I love you' Just the three words with deep meanings.

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!!

<Yesterday>

Both Ohm and Gemini had their mouth hung opened seeing their parents who had the biggest smile on their faces.

"My babies~~ I missed you...." Their mom, Chariya Norawit Pawat opened her arms wide welcoming them for hug.

Behind her was their father, Arron Pawat who shooked his head smiling at his wife.

Ohm and Gemini were too shocked to respond anything. It's not like they had issues with their parents, nah- they were a happy family and every time their parents came home, it was like a reunion with chaos and fun.

But this time- things were just a bit different?

Noticing the hesitations in her son's faces, Chariya quickly patted their cheeks.

"Is something wrong, my dear?" She questioned worriedly.

Ohm quickly shooked his head and gave her a tight hug whispering, "Mom... Y-You are back!"

She gave them a playful grin. "Of course, SURPRISE!"

"Well... well... Looks like both of you only missed their moms, huh?" Their father made a sad face making all of them chuckle at his childish act.

"Dad! Of course, no one missed you-" Gemini stick his tongue out teasing his father making him gasp.

"Oh, where were you both rushing out in such a hurry?" Chariya interrogated and both their smiling faces faded away, replacing it with sorrow.

"I- We w-were just..." Ohm tried explaining but he couldn't. Was this the moment of truth?

"Is there something wrong?" Their mother became more anxious seeing their hesitated faces.

"Ohm. Gem... You know you can talk with us about everything, right? We are a family and family always there for each other" Arron said softly patting their shoulders.

Gemini eyes filled with tears, overwhelmed by the feelings. Will they be disappointed? He was not sure.

"Mom. Dad. I-I have a confession to make..." Gemini said firmly.

"It's actually we, Gem. We have something really important to discuss.." Ohm stood by the side of Gemini.

The atmosphere suddenly got chilly with their brave faces. Their parents just nodded their heads, ready to listen..

"I-I like a boy." Gemini muttered silently. "Same with me" Ohm added.

*silence*

Arron and Chariya blinked their eyes in confusion. They were silent and the silence was killing both of them.

"S-Say something-" Gemini said faintly.

Arron looked at them blankly and let out a scoff. "What do you want us to say?"

"A-Anything? Don't stay silent." Ohm whispered.

"What if we say yes? " Chariya stood with her husband, glancing upon their faces. They just looked down not being able to meet their eyes.

"I-We are sorry." Ohm murmured.

"Are you sure about this, Gem? Ohm?" Chariya asked again to which, they nodded their heads slowly.

"Ohm, I don't know about you but Gem, you hated this? You were against same sex relationship, remember?" Arron said firmly.

"I was but I-I really love him, mom, dad!" Gemini looked at them with tears.