Chapter 27: Era of something new

You are the cause of my euphoria.

Without realising how quick the time passes, they were just enjoying the present with no regrets of the past and fear of the future.

Happiness is not earned. Who lied ...? It is definitely earned.

You know how? Being true to yourself and others, with no fakeness. Earn their trust and make sure to not let anyone come in between.

And not realizing, Ohm and Nanon were in their 2-year relationship already.

Yeah! Two years has passed already...

Meanwhile, everything was the same for the youngers, or was it?

Maybe Fourth had fallen in love, even before Gemini did.

.

.

<20 August, 2026>

*Gemini Pov*

Fourth Nattawat.

The beautiful, the ironic, the kind... just perfect!

It's been 2 years since that day and every time I look at him, damn! HOW IS HE SO ADORABLEEE..

I was patient, I was waiting but God knows how much I want to squish those cheeks of his, kiss those lips of his, just-

"What's the plan for graduation?"

I snapped out from my imagination, glaring at my not-so-favourite cousin now. I swear I have held a grudge against my only-cousin now.

And wait, I did forget to mention that I am getting graduated very soon! Am I happy? Yes, but would be more if Fourth would attend as my boyfriend.

My lips curled into a pout unknowingly, thinking about when my feelings will get reciprocated.

"Earth to Gem!!" Hia snapped his fingers in front of my face. I glared at him disheartened,

"What!" I snapped back.

"Why are you looking at me like I am your only enemy." He rolled his eyes in a sarcastic way.

"Cuz you are." I mumbled, not enough for him to hear.

Fourth always stick up to Hia and he is much more comfortable around him. It is so annoying to get his attention.

I know they are just friends; it reflects in his eyes that he admires Hia, but I can't help but feel jealous every time I look at them.

They are together... all the time.

"What's with the cold aura?" A voice called from behind. My lips curled into a smile recognizing the owner of that voice,

"Fou-"

"Oh nothing. My cousin is angry at me for no reason."

He cut me in between and I glared at him.

I am not angry! I just want to make him disappear.

"You guys are definitely still kids." Fourth shook his head in disbelief and proceeded to take a seat near Hia.

See! This is what I meant. He chose to stay near Hia instead of me.

"Anyways, how is your preparation going for the graduation, Gem." He looked at my direction with those innocent eyes, which was enough to make my inner peace ruin.

*thump* *thump*

I could feel my heartbeat. He still has that effect on me, I swear just that name and I will be down on my knees.