Chapter 2: who is he?

Money is the reason we exist..

                                                                          *Gemini's pov*

When life gives you a lemon,then make a lemonade.... What is there to regret when you have everything. Some ridiculous people are fighting for their, especially the nowadays famous gay freaks like men and women are made to satisfy each others needs. Who the fuck cares about feelings? Absolutely no one. Fame, power, money and looks are what everyone looks for not some unwanted kindness and feelings.

"Gemm " I heard a voice behind me which sounded oddly unfamiliar but i guess its a girl but the question is..do I know her?

" Baby tell me how do I look." Oh now I remember its my supposed to be girlfriend. Girls like these are freaking annoying, just give them some attention, they'll be sticking up with you like a leech but cant blame them either. When a man like me shows them some interest, they need to act their best.

"Baby are you listening."The girl in front of me asked in a childish voice and a pout.

"Oh of course baby who can ignore such a pretty girl". I said pinching her  cheeks which made her face slightly pink and I smirked knowing I still have an effect on her. "How about we go for shopping hmm?" This question made her jump from her seat squealing .Like I said money is everything...

.

.

.

.

.

.

College is supposed to be fun but these teachers think that keeping all of us in this big hall with no a.c. and no mobiles will help us communicate. Trust me if it was some normal class, me along with my friends would be at some unknown place but today is Freshers  day that means new student are on the way and I as a senior is supposed to be friendly and introduce myself properly.

I can hear whispers around like some were talking about finding their loved ones and some were finding a target to make them complete their projects. I myself am a popular guy but I don't let anyone do my project. Though I don't attend most of the classes, I am quite smart. In short, I am god gifted.

"ANNOUNCEMENT STUDENTS. PLEASE WELCOME NEW FRESHERS AND I HOPE YOU ALL AS A SENIOR ARE GOING TO BE FRIENDLY AND SHOW THEM AROUND."The principal started giving her speech and man was I getting bored. I was looking around finding a reason to get out of this suffocating place when something, more like someone caught my eye. In a long line of freshers, there was a boy who was wearing a blue hoodie covering his face . Weird cause every students were trying to find someone they could talk to but that boy was not giving a damn to his surroundings. INTERESTING!!

"NOW FRESHERS PLEASE START INTRODUCING YOURSELF". Every one started giving their introduction but I was trying to look at that boy's face. I shrugged my thoughts off and just then my friends dragged me out of that place and there we were sitting in cafeteria discussing about absolute unwanted things.

"Bro have you seen that girl. She was so hot and she was looking at our direction the whole time."One of my friend said. "I know right but we might not have a chance when we have THE Gemini with us." Another one said. I rolled my eyes hearing them and I am used to them buttering me up.They know I love playing around and most of the time they bet around about how long I am going to stay and most of the time its my bestfriend Prom winning up because he knows me since diapers.

Prom:*laughing* Okok we know that many girls are going to have their heartbreak by this boy but have you all notice the boy in blue hoodie. 

This sentence drew my attention toward him like I thought I am the only one who noticed him.