Chapter 4: Spawning of pokemon

Leader: "Right, Sir Rimuru!"

"Yeah, no problem."

"You guys just keep eating, I'll excuse myself."

Velzard: "...'We'..."

...

" ... ' We'll ' be excusing ourselves..."

Leader: "Yeah, stay safe, Sir Rimuru!"

"Mhm! You guys too!"

Velzard: *turns her back away from the humans with Rimuru still in her arms before walking away from the tent*

Velzard: "Nee Rimu-kun..." *She said while walking*

"Yeah?"

Velzard: "I have to go somewhere later, but I want to be in touch with you as much as possible. Would you like to establish a soul corridor with me?"

"Soul Corridor? What's that?"

Velzard: "Soul Lineage (魂の系譜, tamashī no keifu?) refers to a special kind of link that connects the cores of two or more souls together across space-time. This link seems to be deeply tied to or synonymous with Divine Protection and can be created in many ways, including but not limited to naming, magic, belief, and blood relations. Information as well as energy can be exchanged through the link, and the said link has two different names depending on its strength. The two known levels are Soul Connection (魂の繋, tamashī no tsunagi?) and the superior Soul Corridor (魂の回廊, tamashī no kairō?)."

"Ohh, I see."

(Raphael-san!)

<<Confirmed... a soul corridor has been formed with the individual "Velzard">>

Raphael-san is like a personal ai...

(Thank you, Raphael-san!)

<<Hai, it is my utmost pleasure to help master>>

Velzard: "Rimu-kun, I'll come back quickly, okay?"

"You can take your time."

Velzard: "...I'll come back quickly, okay, Rimu-kun...?"

...

Don't tell me she's that type of girl...? eh... A little test won't hurt

"Mhm, make sure to come back here quickly, okay?"

Velzard: *gasp* (He wants me to come back quickly!) "U-un! I will."

So she is....

"Stay safe then." I said as I jumped off her arms

Velzard: "You too." She said as she flew off rather quickly

*sigh*

*bounces his way to the cliff*

Mmh... it sure is peaceful up here... *hears someone walking up*

"Hmm?" I said as I turned my slime body around even though I don't have to

???: "It sure looks... peaceful here. Right, Slime-san?"

"It does, Shizu-san."

Shizu: "Nee Slime-san... are you... from Japan too?"

"Mhm!"

_____________________________________

Yes, I am lazy. Their talk's the same  like in the cannon.
_____________________________________

3rd Pov:

The two continued to hang out  for 2 days. Telling their fair share of their own stories and eras of the world that they once lived in. While, of course... while our dear slime here is happy that he met another Japanese person like him, there will always be the one that will suffer on the other side of the coin.

_____________________________________

| Place of suffering |

??? 1: "AHH!!! IT'S COLD!! MY BODY'S FUCKING NUMB!!"

??? 2: "YOU'RE NOISY, SHUT UP!"

.
.
.

??? 3: "Nee, should we stop her?"

??? 4: "Should we?"

??? 3: "Nah. I don't really wanna be in his position..."

??? 4: "Yeah, same..."

??? 1: "MISERY, RAIN. HELP!!"

Misery: "Hey, he's calling for us."

Rain: "Who is? I don't hear anything." *continues cleaning*

Misery: "Eh. It's probably my imagination."

Rain & Misery: (Sorry, Guy. We don't want to face Velzard-sama's wrath)

_____________________________________

| Jura Forest | '2 Days later'

Rimuru: "Shizu-san, are you having fun so far?"

Shizu: "Un!" *She smiles as it quickly fades away with an expression of sudden pain and shock*  "Ack!" *holds her chest tightly with both of her hands*

Rimuru: "S-shizu-san?! Are you okay?!" *bounces his way to her*

Shizu: *glares at him before basically slapping him away far into the forest* "S-stay away... please..." (no no no please! Not now...) *sobs* (I don't want to kill anymore...) *huge pillar of fire surrounds her, her drops of tears evaporating, the fire fades away and reveals a fire spirit*

Rimuru: "Shizu-san!"

Raphael: "<<Notice... a wild fire spirit named "Ifrit" has appeared.>>"     (oops🫢)

_____________________________________

Cutting this a part since I suddenly lost my notebook and only remembered this part of my own fucking chapter.

Yeah, turns out more than 3 people joined the server. Here's the link to it again

https://discord.gg/DEqSqX7D

There.  Ya'll, if about more than 10 people joins, I'll post a draft story of mine🥲. I sent a message there on the general channel. My friend pinned the message, so yeah.

I'm putting way too many things on the line for this. But uhm yeah. A deal's a deal.

Edit: I forgot to put my own server link...

https://discord.gg/dw8TQtUz

Make noise please